Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need support

Kevin Clay

I've been a long time reader of this, forum and a huge fan of Dylan, sure he will step in to this and would tell me things I don't want to hear.. Still much love and respect

Alright I'm 30 years old and been constantly busting my rear end in the gym for 10 years naturally , but I think that my body hit a wall, and I couldn't break thru it naturally.. I need to go on anabolics

But then again, I can't lose my hair.. I've been on finasteride to maintain good head of hair after getting a ht transplant, so getting on a harsh cycle will not only cost me my hair but also all of what I've spent on it

So would a anavar only cycle would suffice or no?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sent from my SM-A310F using EliteFitness mobile app

finasteride isn't something someone should use unless they want to become a transexual

makes absolutely no sense to block DHT which is our male sex hormone just to save some hair plus fina does NOTHING for a lot of steroids like DHT derivatives anyway

I've been a long time reader of this, forum and a huge fan of Dylan, sure he will step in to this and would tell me things I don't want to hear.. Still much love and respect

Alright I'm 30 years old and been constantly busting my rear end in the gym for 10 years naturally , but I think that my body hit a wall, and I couldn't break thru it naturally.. I need to go on anabolics

But then again, I can't lose my hair.. I've been on finasteride to maintain good head of hair after getting a ht transplant, so getting on a harsh cycle will not only cost me my hair but also all of what I've spent on it

So would a anavar only cycle would suffice or no?

Thanks in advance for your help

In before Dylan: if you're that worried about your hair... no roids.

you need to do some research on pfs (post finasteride syndrome)... DO NOT use that shit bro...

i dont ever recommend oral only cycles... others may have different opinions on that but i dont recommend it...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

sarms would be a much better option if you didnt want to worry about hair loss which can be an issue with steroids

finasteride isn't something someone should use unless they want to become a transexual

makes absolutely no sense to block DHT which is our male sex hormone just to save some hair plus fina does NOTHING for a lot of steroids like DHT derivatives anyway
But that's what the surgeon recommended me continue taking to save the hair I plugged, do you really think only 1mg of finasteride would hurt?

you need to do some research on pfs (post finasteride syndrome)... DO NOT use that shit bro...

i dont ever recommend oral only cycles... others may have different opinions on that but i dont recommend it...

sarms would be a much better option if you didnt want to worry about hair loss which can be an issue with steroids
I've been using finasteride for a year now, trust me bro,.. I had a huge bald spot for quite some time, it really did a number to my self esteem until I got on fin and had a hair transplant. Now I really feel confident going out without wearing a hat

I don't keep up with my stats but here's my recent picture (attached)

Would serms would worth looking into?

Also on the side note :it sucks what happened to your channel, it's just youtube censoring every bodybuilding related channels

Big fan, thanks

20190302_110632.jpg

Attachments

• 20190302_110632.jpg
    20190302_110632.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 25
...Alright I'm 30 years old and been constantly busting my rear end in the gym for 10 years naturally , but I think that my body hit a wall, and I couldn't break thru it naturally.. I need to go on anabolics

First of all no one quote-unquote needs to on anabolics. It's a personal decision.
Secondly what kind of wall are we talking about in here?

Could you also lay out some stats of you? Height, weight?

What serms that's worth looking into?

Top Bottom