Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need to be stopping cycle in the 4th week

Jpablo4s1s

Hi everyone, my buddy and I are 24 years old we both decided to run a cycle of test 500 mg a week and deca 300 mg a week for mass gains, so here comes the problem, this last week my testicles started hurt like a truck run them over and also I feel abdominal pain, I don't know if the abdominal pain is the due to my testicle discomfort, my friend is ok and we have been taking tha same dose so I've decided to stop taking the gear and I would like to know if you have to run a pct considering I did only 4 weeks of this shit or I can just let my body recover without using the pct medicine, thanks a lot for your help, I'm really worried about this.

You need to run a PCT.

You are young and your natural testosterone production will bounce back quick. Since you were only on 4 weeks, I would just get a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com and use that.

Run the bottle at 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

After your finish the bottle, wait a month and get blood work done to make sure all your hormone levels are in the normal range.

Achy nuts happen sometimes like in your case or in PCT when natural test is coming back. This is part of the game when we mess with hormones.

Hi everyone, my buddy and I are 24 years old we both decided to run a cycle of test 500 mg a week and deca 300 mg a week for mass gains, so here comes the problem, this last week my testicles started hurt like a truck run them over and also I feel abdominal pain, I don't know if the abdominal pain is the due to my testicle discomfort, my friend is ok and we have been taking tha same dose so I've decided to stop taking the gear and I would like to know if you have to run a pct considering I did only 4 weeks of this shit or I can just let my body recover without using the pct medicine, thanks a lot for your help, I'm really worried about this.

4 weeks is already a considerable amount of time, therefore I would not hesitate running a full PCT protocol for it.

Keep in mind you are running long esters so they will stay for at least 2-3 weeks in the body. Which means you had a 6-7 week cycle. And this is an actual proper length for a cycle if we consider short esters.

Run pct with clomid, nolva and hcgenerate.

Top Bottom