Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Steroid Help..please

VENOM

Whats up everyone. Well this is my first time on this board. Will see how it is. Anyways here is my question.

I'm 22 years old and I've been working out on and off for about 2 years. But over the last month I really got into it. I've been hitting the gym 5-6 times a week. Right now I'm 6' tall at 180 lbs. I've tryed many suplaments like Whey Protein, Creatine and many others. Some helped but its not enough. I don't really want to get massive just well built and really cut. About a year ago I tryed my first cycle of juice. I took Sustanon 250 and someother one that I don't remember what its called. I put on some weight and got a bit stronger. I didn't really know if I used it right, meaning the right amounts. But anyhow I'm thinking of doing another cycle. Maybe another 2 different kinds. I was thinking of pills just cause I didn't really like the injectable ones but if those are better then its cool. I just don't know what is safe but works good. And this is where you guys come in. I need your HELP. What would be good to use to gain a good amount of muscle with not much side effects. My friend used Suspension and it really worked good for him, but he got scared when he felt that his nuts were hurting sometimes. So I dunno. The stuff I used was good. If you could help me out please tell me whats good to use and how I should take it. Thanks alot guys. Any help is appreciated

Sustanon and something u forgot the name of?????
LMAO

Listen Bro, hang around, read posts and ask questions. U need to learn more b4 u start.

Bro you need to hang out and read up on this before you go trying anything. you will learn a lot from here. good luck!

I took Sustanon 250 and someother one that I don't remember what its called

LOL!
that's pretty funny bro.
before you take anything, anything, and I mean anything again.
do yourself a favor and do some research. actually do alot of research. you don't want to fuck yourself up bro.

If you have only been into lifting seriously for the last month then I don't think your training or diet is anywhere near in order to start a cycle. Learn to diet and train and grow naturally until you reach your natural peak then look into steroids. I would say at least a year or two.

welcome bro,i agree with the rest of the guys research and keep researching,you never know enough and then in 5 months you should be able to make a sweet cycle and be able to predict what sides are possible and what you can do to prevent them

and my nuts hurt every once in a while also but thats ok i know its just cuz im on,the gains are great so im happy

Top Bottom