Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some opinions

HelpMeBulkPeople!

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Stats: height 5"11
weight 11'12
body fat: unknown

Weeks 1-13 sust 250 2ml E7D. [/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg ED.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Supplements for Dbol. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Liv 52. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]4 WEEKS PRIOR TO CYCLE: [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3 liv52 tabs before 2 meals. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]DURING CYCLE: 16 liv52 tabs in 4 doses during period of d-Bol ( 4 weeks )[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]AFTER Dbol: 9 tabs a day for 12 weeks.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]AROMASIN:[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]1mg ED from start of cycle to end.

please help. What are your opinions!?

1mg a day of aromasin is shocking I know but I've been told the less the better. [/FONT][/FONT]

brother please try and post 1 thread at a time.. you are posting the same thing in multiple threads

you need to run the aromasin at 10mg EOD, not 1mg a day.. that isn't enough for what you are using!

you can get n2guard which covers all bases on cycle

No, with the AI's the less is not the better. The best thing to do, is to use the right dosages, and the right dosage of aromasin is 10 mgs EOD. You don't want estrogen to raise to high, and the AI will help you with that.

1mg of aromasin is going to do absolutely nothing for a man. Did you mean to write 10mg?

Both dbol and testosterone are two very estrogenic compounds. I would do 10mg of aromasin ED.

I'm not sure this guys for real definitely shouldn't be using Geare yet needs to do loads more research for himself

I know 1mg does sound insane but honestly I know guys running 500mg test per week that don't need an AI so I don't see the big deal. As long as this is verified by blood work then I have no issues with it. The only real problem I have is that Liv52 is not a great product for oral toxic steroids. I would highly recommend switching to N2Guard.

I'm not sure this guys for real definitely shouldn't be using Geare yet needs to do loads more research for himself

Sorry but are you not on a beginners website into AAS? If I was clued up enough I wouldn't have to be sitting here writing this reply to you buddy [emoji1303]
You only know what you ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but are you not on a beginners website into AAS? If I was clued up enough I wouldn't have to be sitting here writing this reply to you buddy [emoji1303]
You only know what you ask

Also, very much " for real ".... would you not judge more upon somebody saying f**k it swallowing all sorts of doses rather than somebody going by what info ( 99% contradicted most times ) he's seen from 'bros' like you.

Cycles now changed.

1-4 Dianabol 30mg
1-14 sus 250 2ml

N2 guard 7 caps a day for 14 weeks.

Aromasin 10mg EOD.

Bloods at 4 weeks
Bloods at 8 weeks
Bloods at 12 weeks

PCT clomid & nolva
HCG-/ still debating