Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some insight

Slyder190

I started d-bol/deca/sus. 5mg/400mg 500mg. I'm into my 2nd week. My first week, my strength went up as well as body weight, In the second week however, my 2nd workout of the week didn't show a big jump in strength gains. What's up witht that? The d-bols are white round ones, no idea what co., the deca is Brovel-Nornadren 200, and the Sus is Organan redi-jects. Any of these products notorious for being faked? Thanks.

since you're only using 5mg dbol/ed you probably were so excited you were on a cycle that your strength gains went up, somewhat of a placebo effect. and your body weight went up because of your high calorie intake. up the dbol to 30-35 mg ed instead of 5 and you'll see results within about 5 days.

ahhhh, ok...ummm whats your diet look like? are you getting enough sleep?

diet and sleep

Diet doesn't fall under 3000 calories, usually any where from 3000 to as high as 3500, I've put on the weight so far in that range without getting big around the waist, I know going too much higher will make me just plain fat. My last cycle of deca/d-bol, pyramided up and down peaking at 30 mg/ 400mg, I went as high as 4000 calories and put on too much bf. this time, I'll caredully moniter going up in calories since I'm using a straight test this time around. My sleep is usually 7-9 hours, but I usualluy awaken at least twice to piss (and more recently suck down a protein bar real fast). That's the deal.

In my opionon you just had a bad workout..I do this sometimes..it is all mental, if your not pumped up stairs then no matter how much shit you are on you are gonna have a bad or weak workout.

Don't worry

Don't worry about it. It happens to everyone. Just get enough sleep and eat enough protein to scare your family or anyone else who is around. You kinda need to be the dude who says "You gonna finish that???" And sleep a lot, I usually take a nap around 5-6:30 in the afternoon, and I find this extremely helpful in boosting my Energy levels.
So relax, eat, sleep, lift, and GROW!!!!1:fro:

Top Bottom