Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some info. on anabolics with cutting

well it seems that you have already used then condsidering the gyno you have...But your legs look thick and overall package looks good

competing at teenage nationals

yea i'm gonna compete and kick some ass, there's not a teen out there that has a chance aganist me

I've seen some of the teens at MuscleMania... well... they are 20 now... but I know they destroyed the teen competitors... it was supposed to be a natural competition... but... LOL ... NO WAY! :)

You look solid bro... if you are a teen... LOOK OUT. :)

yeah.. small gyno.. but I've seen worse.

C-ditty

you look great bro, especially for a teen. but i was looking at your stats and they said your quads were 30", they don't look near that big. my quads are 29.5" and i am 5'11" at 6% year round and mine look bigger than yours. i just don't believe that at your competitive bodyweight of 185 that your legs are even close to 30". i am not flaming you, you look incredible, for any age. yes, you will place first at any teen comp. your definitely a stud bro, keep up the hard work man.

his quads are 30".....we work out w/a very good bodybuilder who has done a lot of big competitions and won....he says (when we all work out together) that he is glad he has pants on. if not then he would be imbarassed to stand next to boxeater.
by the way box, lets get started preparing for nationals so you can kick some ass...get ahold of you know who. :beer:

lmao....sorry bro but i was at the teen nationals last year and i saw many dudes that can take you.

Hey question, How big are the lumps?

I've a bit of gyno.. and while I'd never have noticed yours myself. i'm wondering how noticable mine will be to others as i get lower n lower bf since obviously some of the bros here noticed it but of course they are more avid spotters than regular people.

hey jc21

them pics where from last year, i'm going in at around 198 this year, and i'm only 5'6, so well see. I've got some tricks up my sleeve. not many teens put on over 12 to 15 pounds of muscle in less than a year. but i could get my ass beat, but very likely it's not going to happen in this lifetime. sorry bro. but thats a good one, almost made me laugh

Top Bottom