Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help on training + 3rd week of my cycle

simonf

I am taking

d-bol 30mg
sustanon 250 mg a week (i upped it the 2nd week to 500mg wayyyyyyyyyy better)

I am growing like hell i wish u could see me (i dont have a scanner or a web cam to show u)

but my arms are growing like hellllllll):mad: theres a veins all over the bicep

and i got no side effects not even acne

i cant wait till i add deca to it when i do my next cycle in about 2 months (would i get better results)?????

and

i trained yesterday ,and i did a small bit today

but my arms feel very tired ,when i squeeze them theres a small bit of pain ,so i stopped doing weights,
can this be overtraining or not warming up much??????

i train 5 days a week

MON....Back
Tue...... triceps ,calfs
Wed......Chest, legs
thurs......Arms
Friday..... Shoulders

sat,sun.......FREEEEEEEE

like to hear info back

cheers;)

what kind of pain??

what kind of pain are you feeling?? you need to be a little more specific. To me it just sounds like your arms are sore from your previous workout, and if you squeeze them of course they will hurt. It doesn't look like you are overtraining (maybe the triceps). Make your post a little more clear, and maybe others can help you out some more. Glad to hear you are growing.

Polar707

Maybe they were still sore from the last workout, you have to be careful, just because you're juicin' dosen't mean u can slack on other things. U can still overtain on juice, it's not impossible like everyone thinks.. :rolleyes: .

Top Bottom