Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Some Help On A Deca/anadrol Cycle

Getting Big

hello friends...
i started this cycle:
week1- 100 deca + 20 mg dbol
week2- 200 deca + 20 mg dbol
week3- 300 deca + 20 mg dbol
week4- 300 deca
week5- 300 deca
week6- 200 deca
week7- 100 deca
since i was getting very few results, I asked a friend for some anadrol, and i stacked it with deca since week4, 1 pill/ day on the first week, 2pills/day 2nd week, than 1 3rd week, and 1 4th week. i just finished week6, and i got better results. but i read that, for keeping anadrol gains, we should take more 2 weeks of deca or sust since we finish anadrol. so what do u recomend? take more 2 weeks of deca at 100mg/week or two more weeks of sust 250mg/week?
another question - my deca from organon finished a week ago, and this friend of mine, got me a little bottle of 10ml, with 200mg/1ml. it says nandrolone decanoate, and it's from mexico. does it make any difference from normal deca from organon?

Help me out bros.

Thanx a lot

I don't know what to tell you bro. To me this looks like some poor planning. You should have gotten more dbols and bumped the deca dose to at least 300mg. Also how is youre diet and sleep ? That is a huge factor. drop me a line if you have any questions of any kind.

Top Bottom