Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help

This is my 4th cycle so im not new to this ive always done quad injections because they are the easiest for me (22g 1" needle), but this last shot hurt like helllll. I pinned on saturday 1cc of test cyp 300 (1st time doing test cyp and im about 4weeks into the cycle) and about halfway through pushing the gear in the pain started. I noticed afterwards that my gear may have crashed as it seemed a bit cloudy so I assumed the pain was due to that. Next day on sunday I was shivering and running a fever (by the way on all my previous cycles i tend to get sick and even run a fever about 1month into the cycle) leg was swollen but didnt run a fever all day it only lasted about 2hours. On monday I could move a lot better but right above my knee is a bit swollen and my injection site is a bit hard but i feel no pain and its not red. Woke up today swelling has gone down alot but still a bit above the knee. Did all this happen from the crashed gear ? Or did I hit my lymphatic system when i pinned? Or is it something else ?

it is an infection! go to the emergency room!

lol jk.

this type of thing could be a combination of all the above.. you don't have an infection bro.. infections take many days to even show up. you felt pain while injecting, so yeah you probably hit a nerve and your body is reacting in kind

you should have stopped pinning the moment you knew something was wrong, but no you kept going and your body is punishing you now

avoid that spot for a while.. apply cold towels to the area, it will get better over time.. tissue irritation can take 10 days to go away !

Sounds like you nicked a nerve.

The good news is that it's not serious. That bad news is that it's going to take a couple days for the pain to go away.

Have a hot epsom salt bath every night for the next couple of days.

Top Bottom