Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help

Csully

Hey guys so I've ran quite a few cycles but have never touched the tren or sustanon. I've heard about the results people have gotten and I've decided to give it a go. I've been told to do 500mg of sustanon 250 every week and 400 mg Tren E. I will have arimidex on hand to deal with any gyno that may come. I've decided to ask here to ask some guys who've done this cycle before and am looking for some feedback as to if its ok the way it is or needs changed. Thanks.

Sustanon is just test. So there's no issue there lol. Just a blend. Now tren. That's next level stuff. You have tren e 200mg/ml I would assume? I think the doses are good. You should definitely get something on hand for prolactin. Caber is best for most. Prami is another choice. And you have your pct set up?

Hey guys so I've ran quite a few cycles but have never touched the tren or sustanon. I've heard about the results people have gotten and I've decided to give it a go. I've been told to do 500mg of sustanon 250 every week and 400 mg Tren E. I will have arimidex on hand to deal with any gyno that may come. I've decided to ask here to ask some guys who've done this cycle before and am looking for some feedback as to if its ok the way it is or needs changed. Thanks.
you should use an AI to keep estro in check, not wait for gyno . there are many reasons to keep estro in check besides gyno. use an AI from start to finish. LOW dose if only 250mg ew.

sust is nothing special, just test with a few differing esters/releases . i would opt for teste or cyp over sust, unless your getting a crazy deal on the sust..
if your new to tren i rec trenA the first go around. if you dont react well then atleast its out fast when you stop. if you go ahead with trene then maybe go 200mg ew this time around.

iv done many cycles ( some with tren) and wont pass 400mg trene ew, i would rec you start a lil lower on the tren IMO

I would suggest:
1. Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD from start to finish to manage Estro-sides (you don't always see the sides, but they ARE there).
2. You are going to run Tren, which is a 19-nor ... so you NEED Caber/Prami for progesterone management.
3. I would suggest you start running Tren E at 200mg per week first to see how your body reacts to it once the ester has allowed the compound to reach full efficacy in your system. If you DO happen to have a bad reaction to it, then at 200mg/week it will clear out of your body a lot faster than it would at 400mg/week. Use this one as a touch-base run with Tren ... or change over to Tren A @ 50mg EOD... which I would MUCH rather prefer you do. You can gauge your response a HELLUVA lot faster with it and it will be out of your system within days after ceasing use.
4. Sust is merely a mix of different estered testosterone ... and it needs to be pinned at high dosages weekly to be really effective. Have you ever pinned the prop ester? If not, then beware of possible PIP (post injection pain). I am one of the unlucky ones who's body cannot handle the prop ester ... and believe me, I would rather have a donkey kick me twice every hour than pin anything with prop in it once a week. It hurts, really, really hurts. I would also suggest to rather opt for a more stable ester ... preferably Cypionate. Enanthate can also sometimes hurt more than Cyp due to the weight of test it carries.

Last edited:
you should use an AI to keep estro in check, not wait for gyno . there are many reasons to keep estro in check besides gyno. use an AI from start to finish. LOW dose if only 250mg ew.

sust is nothing special, just test with a few differing esters/releases . i would opt for teste or cyp over sust, unless your getting a crazy deal on the sust..
if your new to tren i rec trenA the first go around. if you dont react well then atleast its out fast when you stop. if you go ahead with trene then maybe go 200mg ew this time around.

iv done many cycles ( some with tren) and wont pass 400mg trene ew, i would rec you start a lil lower on the tren IMO

I agree.......I grow like a weed on Tren, you don't need much.

Thanks for all the advice. Much appreciated. I still have yet to decide what I'm going to do but I will probably keep my tren e and start at 200mg. Will keep updated.

Top Bottom