Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some gynecomastia help

Atmain

I have gynecomastia and I got it from running a testosterone cycle without running an anti estrogen. I know what I did wrong after doing research and should not have listened to a buddy of mine
I read that nolvadex is supposed to be really good for gyno. How much of it do I need to use and how long will it take before I can start using steroid

for your anti gyno protocol, its 12 weeks total... 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... start week 1 of letro at 1.25 mg per day, then weeks 2 and 3 bump it to 1.75 mg per day, weeks 4,5,6 run it 2.5 mg per day, week 7 down to 1.75 and week 8, back to 1.25... run nolvadex 20 mg per day the entire 8 weeks, then follow that with 4 weeks or aromasin at 12.5 mg every other day...[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Dylan has you covered. I would strongly suggest following his protocol. You can get all your ancillaries from Domestic Supply!

I have gynecomastia and I got it from running a testosterone cycle without running an anti estrogen. I know what I did wrong after doing research and should not have listened to a buddy of mine
I read that nolvadex is supposed to be really good for gyno. How much of it do I need to use and how long will it take before I can start using steroid

if you have gyno try aromasin and nolvadex
i wish yohimflame was around with yohimflame and nolvadex i got rid of my gyno

There is a good anti-gyno protocol article on the site

First try AROMASIN and NOLVADEX, hard to say how long it would take, everyone has different severity of gyno

Top Bottom