Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some good advice

JoeyVenz

Ok, so I just left the blood donation center because they refused me because my blood iron level was 20.1. I am about five weeks after a 16 week run of EQ. Last injection of Test was over five weeks ago. Only running Nolvadex every other day and arimadex every four days. I know that I should’ve donated blood at about six or seven weeks, but being the procrastinating fucking idiot that I am, I neglected to do so. Well, here I am. Any good advice on how to drop my iron levels will be very appreciated.

Ok, so I just left the blood donation center because they refused me because my blood iron level was 20.1. I am about five weeks after a 16 week run of EQ. Last injection of Test was over five weeks ago. Only running Nolvadex every other day and arimadex every four days. I know that I should’ve donated blood at about six or seven weeks, but being the procrastinating fucking idiot that I am, I neglected to do so. Well, here I am. Any good advice on how to drop my iron levels will be very appreciated.

You can have high iron in blood just drink more water, drop iron supplements and do more cardio

the levels will settle out soon

Stop the cycle.

Top Bottom