Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some good advice!

Im in my seventh week on a sustanon ONLY cycle @ 500mg a week. 250mg on Sun/250mg on Wed. I'm not getting the results or should I say I did not get any results most people would get from sustanon. I have around two and a half weeks left or five shots more before this cycle ends. I know that my mistake was that I didn't stack it with d-bol or with some other stuff but, I think its aliitle too late now. I thought a sustanon only cycle was going to be enough for me or for putting on 15 pounds. Ive now learned that I was wrong reaching the ending of my cycle. Thats where I need some advice. Is there anything I can do even though its late into my cycle? When finished I would have done 9 weeks of 500mg of sustanon. Can I take anything else to try to gain what I didnt on this cycle now in my seventh week? D-bol? Anadols? I know its coming to the end of my cycle but, I dont want to have to wait 3 months to start a new cycle. Any advice? or Past experience with adding something else at the last weeks of a cycle? Thanks!

The 2 things that come to mind is diet and gear. How has your diet been through out the cycle ? Have you been geting in enough cals ? Are you sure your stuff is real ? Check out E2's site for pics to see if your match www.elitefitness.com/members/e2/

M18

reply for Mustang 18

Mustang 18, I know the gear is real. Its the Organon Karachi sustanon. I usually eat 6-7 meals a day. 3 normal meals, 2 high calorie weightgain protein 1 as soon as I wake and the other after I workout and 1 or 2 whey protein with no carbs at night and right before bed.

With that diet you should have made some gains at least. There are two ways to know if your gear is real. With a shitty diet you will lean out and with a good diet you'll grow.

I guess your gear is fake bc at 500mg you should have gained at least 5 lbs due to water retention with or without proper diet.

Sorry, I didnt mention that I did gain 6-7 pounds but, not 15 pounds which I thought I would gain by now into my 7th week. And my stength did go up, probably a lot more than my weight and size gains..

I don't want to talk you into your gear being fake but you could have made those 6 lbs without gear taking into consideration your diet (which I think is ok).

Top Bottom