Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some feedback 1st cycle tren e 250mg and test blend 350mg

Speralta1981

Just wanna know the good stuff mainly what to expect how fast maybe some dues and donts just started my third week haven't felt much maybe a lil restless and I feel the emotional states and changes....tbh pretty excited if I can be completely honest really looking forward to the douche bag mode everyone talks about I'm a nice guy generally too nice and been fucked over one too many times by women and just recently as well... so as I can feel it bringing me down even more sometimes I also feel a lil of the rage and just really happy sometimes too... I can't wait till it kicks into high gear where I'm hopefully one of those lucky ones that gets that god conplex .....o please lemme be one of them lol....I just wanna not give a fuck... o yea I'm 36 5'7" 176 14% body fat never done a cycle of anything ....a very trust worthy friend of mine out my on my dosage as it what's worked best for him with the best results....o and please out of curiosity guys no beg comments if already ready read all the possible bad and lows I'm try to stay hyped and motivated

nobody on here will bash you or give you 'bad comments' BUT you need to listen to our advice. listening to a friend is a recipe for disaster

i don't want to sound like a broken record but tren is a bad idea for a first cycle.

with your stats you already sound like you have a solid base, why fuck it up by going overboard? just run test for a first cycle, pct.. and then get some cycles under your belt.. save the tren for later on

I hear ya man but already about to start my fourth week so at this point I'm gonna try to see it through....I really do appreciate the concern....but kinda want to see where it goes from here...I heard even if I stop now it's gonna be weeks till tren wears off....I have heard the good bad and ugly...if worse comes to worse I'll stop but really trying to stay positive so assuming I'm not gonna stop any helpful advice would be awesome...I guess knowing my goals would help in what I'm trying to achieve..I wanna get to a solid 180-190 but like 7% body fat maybe even lower....I was never heavy built always about avg I been hitting the gym hard for about the last year and a half started at 230lbs gained a lot of wieght my last marriage...then she left me got prego by her boss and the rest well got really dark for me so I stayed at the gym at this point I wanna bulk up a bit I don't wanna get massive but I wanna get real lean...the friend I mentioned never pressured or pushed I approached him and he's been very supportive the biggest advice I get is to remember that the mind fuck is really just in your head and you gotta remind yourself ....but like gonna try to see it through so help me get pumped for it :)

And thank you though believe me I really do appreciate the advice but I'm a big believer in finishing something you start ...not to say that I won't find out the hard way if this ends up being a mistake but hopefully that's not the case

You are not going to get any rage, trust me. Roid rage is a myth. What can happen is that certain more androgenic steroids like tren can bring out your personality stronger. If you are already a dick then you become a super dick. Since you are laid back I doubt you will get much aggression. I can speak from experience on that one. The only aggression I get is in the gym and crazy libido.

I completely agree with Steve though.......you should be sticking to test only for now and saving tren for once you have a good 5 cycles under your belt.

Top Bottom