Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some ansomone reviews

HergenBl8

I was wondering if this product can be used of growth of cartilage since it has a similar properties to hgh, I had a knee surgery and I need to recover asap. The doctor just says take a rest and ther eis nothing to take to speed healing. My buddy is in china right now and he will get me a few vials of it, My only worry is that's made in china and I would like to know if it's a good quality product and reliable, some time ago I ordered roids from china and they were fake.

Ansomone is a brand name of HGH.

The problem with HGH is finding a legitimate source. The market is full of fakes. It's exactly like you said. There is no regulation with all these chinese produced HGH kits. Some are good, most are garbage.

I would use nutrobal instead. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output in the body. It's your own body producing the HGH so there is no risk of getting fakes.
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

You can order nutrobal from sarms1.com

the only way to get real HGH is from a pharmacy and it is expensive getting it via an anti aging clinic

your best economic option is going to be heading over to sarms1 and getting nutrobal.. it is a HGH pulser and will not suppress your own bodies HGH

Stay away from the Chinese garbage. I would run this ultimate healing stack:

Nutrobal 25mg per day
Ostarine 25mg per day
N2Joint RX 5 caps per day
Fish Oil 10g per day

If you HGH is legit, you will be ore than satisfied with the results. However it is very very very difficult to get legit HGH on the market nowadays.

Even if you will theoretically get your hands on legit HGH, it would take quite a long time for your to feel its effects, since HGH cycles are usually very long. Nutrobal would be a good alternative, since it would have very similar results, but in a much faster manner. Add to it Ostarine MK-2866, and your knee should be good in no time at all. It has been proven in scientific studies that Ostarine can drastically accelerate the recovery speed after bone/joint related injuries and surgeries. Therefore, with these two compounds you can not go wrong.

Top Bottom