Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some advice on my next cycle

casper

I need some advice on a cycle. I haven't ordered anything yet so I can exchange some of the product for different stuff if needed. I'm limited on product but he has all the tokkyo line. I finished a sust-250 and equipose cycle two months ago and I'm bridging with eq until I can get this puppy going. I gained 15 solid lbs from using 750m/g of sust for 10 weeks and equipose @400m/g a week for 10 weeks. I'm looking to gain some mass and get a little more defined without overdoing the dosages. I want to keep side affects low. I don't carry much fat on my frame but there is a little in the ab area I want to get rid of by using T3 and clen together at the end of the cycle. I'm 6'3"@ 200lbs. I have done four small cycles over a two year period of time. Give me your opinion.

Thanks
I really appreciate it

Casper

d-bol weeks 1-5 @ 40m/g daily

t400 weeks 1-10 @ 800m/g per week

deca weeks 1-10 @ 600m/g per week

winny 10m/g tabs week 4-10 30m/g eod

nolvadex 25 mg daily weeks 9 and 10

clomid 50m/g daily starting week 13 for two weeks

T3 I'll start week 7 and go for 4 weeks not exceding 50mg

Cycle looks pretty good. Why are you bridging with Eq ? even in low doses it will still supress your HPTA.

M18

I over bought on the eq and couldn't help myself. If there's anything I could do to improve on the cycle let me know. I was disapointed on the last cycle and don't want to waste another one. I work an extra job to pay for the goods so every pound counts.

Thanks

Top Bottom