Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice on my first cycle.

BigDaddyAndy

Hey guys,
I'm new here just starting out. I've been wondering what you guys think would be good for a little lean mass and cutting cycle. I don't want to balloon but I want to gain some quality weight while shedding some bf.

Here's some stats
Bf%: 15%
Weight: 201
Height: 5'11

Look at the logs and threads discussing epi, quite a few guys the last few days have been reporting a loss of body fat and a good strength boost while maintaining weight or adding a little.

There are several good compounds to look at with your goals in mind. Check out needtobuildmuscle.com. Almost every PH there is what you're looking for, except dieselbolan.

What do you know as far as PCT, aromatose inhibitors, and cycle support bro?

I've been lifting for just over two years. I know a little about pct from reading through the threads on here and as for estrogen blockers all I know about is aromasin and nolvadex.
Nothing about cycle support though unfortunately. I'm really new to this whole thing.

Alright well you are at the right place bro, welcome to Elite! Tons of really smart guys here, and good on you for doing your research before just jumping on something.

There are some stickies up at the top that would benefit you to read before proceeding any further, and PCT is so important it has it's own forum here.

Nolvadex was the go to product in the 80s, but PCT has come a very long way since then. Places like proteinfactory.com, needtobuildmuscle.com, and mrsupps.com have some great modern PCT products.

When you are ready, if you get anything from NTBM (which I would advise) use bigbass20 for a discount.

Don't proceed with a cycle until you have all of your support and PCT already on hand.

From the sounds of your goals, epi, helladrol, and katanadrol sound like some decent starters, so look into those products.

Also, keep in mind that when it comes to your body fat % nothing is going to do more for you than eating clean. Diet is the biggest factor in how you look

Another thing is I'm in Canada. Anything steroid related or illegal typically get stopped during the processing plants. Also, I've recently started a better nutrition program to try and drop some spare weight.
And thanks for all the help! Really appreciate it!

Alot of guys on this board are Canada residents and normally have no problem with shipping.

You should be fine bro, and I've seen countless times where Nate from ntbm has re shipped orders that didn't show up.

Yeah diet is going to be what gets you looking the best, the rest is just a helpful tool. We have a great diet section here with some really good plans layed out, so take advantage of it. A lot of the advice you get here would cost a decent amount of money if you were to go to a nutritionist or personal trainer.

One thing I would advise you to do is try to get to about 12% naturally before running anything. The higher your bf% is, the more you are at risk for potential side effects to limit your cycle.

post up your diet in the diet and bodybuilding forum so you can get that fixed... that's one of the most important parts of all of this... if your diet is not spot on then there is no point in doing any kind of cycle... you need to have it set up to coincide with your goals and then you need to be consistent...

My best advice is to listen to bros like Dylan, and tell isteroids to play Russian Roulette with 6 in the chamber.

Top Bottom