Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need som expir

1. 1000mg of testosterone per week is too much. Just use 500mg/week. 2. You need to run an AI with your cycle. Start it one day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. 3. Don't use HCG with your PCT as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Hey guys thanks for al the good feedback, i have done testoviron and primo before, 250 test and 400 primo weekly in a 12 week cycle, some times i take dainabol for a kick and i do 40 to 60 mg ed for the first 4 weeks, i have had good results with that, for pct i have done pregnile and gonal f, i run the pct for 6 weeks 5000 pregnil and 150 gonal f

Now from the way i have ben doing cycle and pct i can see its not the way that the pro's does it or people with good noldge, i wanna thank u guys for the good information and expeirence sharing ur giving here on this site and i see i could use a lot of it if i wanna put any steroid in my body, thanks guys

Top Bottom