Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need SARMS, looking at sarmssearch for cutting cutting cycle needs

polmen76

Hey Steroid bros, this would be my second cycle of SARMS, and I want to run a deep cycle for cutting. The first cycle was a completely disappointment, I got 0 results I guess they were fake, where do an I find good quality SARMS?

I would stay away from Sarmssearch. Someone a couple days ago just posted a thread on the board saying that he got scammed from them. He placed an order and they charged his credit card but he never heard anything afterwards. They never even shipped him a package.

The approved SARMS source of the board is sarms1.com. That is who I would use. They have great customer service and fast international shipping.

I have been using SARMS for many years, and during this time I have had the chance of trying out the stuff from many companies and brands. However, only sarms1.com were able to always deliver high quality and real SARMS. Hence the reason I only use their stuff, since they have never let me down. Besides, their customer service is really good, and they will always go an extra mile for their customers, which is quite an important thing you don't get with most companies, who only want your money, not your satisfaction.

Does anyone know, how safe the delivery is for Europe/Denmark?

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L31 med Tapatalk

You should ask these kinds of questions directly to the supplier.

Top Bottom