Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need quick info on mild anabolics

EkszJ

im 21)I joined gym 1st july 2013,started out at 170 pounds 6"foot,went up to 210 pounds,I gave up all fake friends,clubs,cigarettes,turne d off my phone and only thing that I had on my mind is gym,I am now around 200 pounds 14-15 bodyfat%,havent been in gym for 3 months becasue of work,but i now have quit my job so i am back to diet and hard work.I want to try something mild,I do not want to look like Arnold,Ronnie or anything close to that with all respect i love them but it's not what i want to be like.What i like is more like Zyzz,Marc Fitt,Greg Plitt,Jeff Seid ( their not huge and not small,they are balanced) etc. I want to be maybe 190-200 pounds of muscle .I herd of Anavar that is nothing crazy , I dont need fast gains that come in just weeks,I can take it slowly i just want somethnig that would give me strength maybe few pounds of muscle and help with my cut and something that i can come off and not lose all of it,no water retention either.I have no problem with lifting for and other 3 years natural to maximise my genetic limits,but i want to try something mild that maybe i could cycle couple times.Thanks

Last edited:
Get back in the gym for a few months before you run anything.

I would do a short PH cycle for 4-6 weeks. MSten, Epistane, Trenovar, and Stano would all be good for your goals. Solid lean muscle, with no water.

get back in the gym for a few months before you run anything.

I would do a short ph cycle for 4-6 weeks. Msten, epistane, trenovar, and stano would all be good for your goals. Solid lean muscle, with no water.

+1

If I was only 21. You could add in gw or a sarms stack but hold off on the hard stuff... You got everything you need racing through your veins.. Gw will help cut some fat.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Top Bottom