Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED QUICK HELP....Winny only cycle..PCT options

brono21

Hey guys, so to make a long story short i got my hands on some winny....and am only taking winny (i know i will get flamed for not adding test but i have my reasons for this sole aas cycle) I have been suplementing glucosimine and other pro joint supplments prior to my beginning of this cycle, to be honest i dont know how to get a hold of any nolvadex etc...if i supplement Tribulus (pure ) will i stay normally functional (i.e. have a sex drive and still have some test production)? any info would be awesome!
thanks

What is the does you are running and how long will you be running for?

I am curious as to how bad he will be effected by the lack of te.st in his cycle. Any thoughts?

i know people who have done winny only. you might have a drop in sex drive b/c you are not supplementing test but you won't get any serious sides and your libido should return to normal (provided you do a proper PCT)

also...if you can get a hold of winny how could you not acquire a SERM?

pct low dosed clomid would be fine

Winny... Add unleashed and your libido will be insane.

I had to drop down to winny only for a few weeks because of traveling... I added unleashed and my sex drive increased over what it had been on test/winny.

rebound was nice too when I came back into full cycle.

Unleashed is bad ass,but Nova is still required for PCT.

RADAR

Top Bottom