Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Pants

mlong23

Not really a steroid related question, but since most of on the stuff are the biggest ;) , where do you guys get some decent pants that fit properly. I measured my legs last week and cold I think they were about 28.5 inches. If anyone knows of any good places to get jeans or dress pants please help us out.

Sorry again for not being forum related, but I don't really look at the others. I have heard of tailoring before from others, but that shit is expensive.

For basic jeans and stuff Kmart has a big and tall section that is a lot cheaper then rochester's. I have not found the quality at Rochecsters to be all that great for what they charge.

Sometimes you can get OK stuff at www.wearguard.com.

You might also want to check out http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/
They have some good prices. I get flannel-linned pants from them. Keeps my legs warm when I ride.

well i rarely wear jeans, coz it just hurt when my legs rub together. but i find, track pants, sweat pants etc help. and you could get sweat pants that look good and not like you just woke up.

mlong23 said:
Sorry again for not being forum related, but I don't really look at the others. I have heard of tailoring before from others, but that shit is expensive.
If you buy nice clothes, your better off spending a few extra bucks to get them tailored. Buy pants where the legs are comfortable and have the waist and seat taken in. It should'nt cost you much more than 20 or 30 dollars to have them tailored.

pac sun was the best fitting jeans for me. i usually can't find jeans that fit right.
being 6'4" 260lbs doesn't reall help. but at pacsun they have jeans that are long
enough with more space in the legs and crotch and smaller in the waiste and ass. the only place i can find jean that are copnfortable with out being fuckin huge. i ALWAYS have to wear a belt though.

I know what you mean. I have to buy baggy fit pants to fit my thighs. It sucks. I also have to buy them a size or two bigger.

Top Bottom