Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need motivation...

joshrutz56

Haven't been to the gym in a couple years. Had two kids and now I lost it. I use to be able to hit the gym for a week or 2 and be hooked again. It's not working anymore. Have 2 cycles under the belt. I am going to go get blood work next week. Any advice on getting back into the swing of things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man motivation is something you need to find within yourself. When you find something you love to do, something you are passionate about, motivation kinda comes naturally.

Just get back at it and start doing it. Make a plan and stick to it.
At the beginning you might not feel like doing it but once you get things rolling in a right direction and changes start happening you gonna fell in love to it again before you know.

NOW STOP PROCRASTINATING AND GET YOUR GODDAMN ASS TO THE GYM RIGHT THIS MINUTE!

;)

it is tough to come back for a lot of guys cause you will notice your conditioning is so bad and you are so much more weaker

however on the fliip side your body is FRESH. you will notice you improve quite fast cause of body/muscle memory

my advice is find a gym with a really good environment, get some fresh music to listen to while you lift, and get a new diet and workout routine that will be fun.

another thing you can do using the forum is a log to keep you honest

noone here is going to motivate you or be able to... im not being a dick here bro but i give it straight... that just sounds weak honestly... YOU give yourself the motivation... noone else does that for you...

Top Bottom