Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a little boost..

alcatraz1662

High End Bro
Platinum
Alright fellas, ever since I got out of the military and used up my final year of eligibility playing college ball; I've been a little less than motivated when it comes to kicking ass in the gym again.

I'm looking for something to get that pump back, and i've tried almost everything. I've tried most of the pre-workout drinks on the market as well as energy drinks.....no-xplode, noxcg3, 5-hour energy shots, redbulls, coffee, etc.

I'm open to anything, guys. I don't even care about "crashing" like some energy drinks can do to ya....as long as it gets it up in the first place long enough for me to dominate the squat rack for an hour or so. So let's hear it (even though I might be opening myself up to a supplement war from some various sponsors here), I'd like to know what's out there.

~Alc

PS no recommendations for going on cycle, i haven't used in a while and would like to stay off...though i'm borderline cheque drops at this point. cheers :coffee:

watch some kickass bodybuilding vidson youtube lol they get me going...blast the volume high on ronnie screaming: yeh babbyyyyy light weight babbyyyyyy

Train @ another gym for a week or 2....that always works for me....

Bro i honestly didnt mind 'super pump' by gaspari but the only problem was i needed three scoops and that ment the container lasted for like two weeks! and that shit is expensive over here like 95$ a tub! but it did give me a awesome kick

Alright fellas, ever since I got out of the military and used up my final year of eligibility playing college ball; I've been a little less than motivated when it comes to kicking ass in the gym again.

I'm looking for something to get that pump back, and i've tried almost everything. I've tried most of the pre-workout drinks on the market as well as energy drinks.....no-xplode, noxcg3, 5-hour energy shots, redbulls, coffee, etc.

I'm open to anything, guys. I don't even care about "crashing" like some energy drinks can do to ya....as long as it gets it up in the first place long enough for me to dominate the squat rack for an hour or so. So let's hear it (even though I might be opening myself up to a supplement war from some various sponsors here), I'd like to know what's out there.

~Alc

PS no recommendations for going on cycle, i haven't used in a while and would like to stay off...though i'm borderline cheque drops at this point. cheers :coffee:

If you able to get some EPHEDRINE/EPHEDRA,,it will help you with a boost in the gym.

I also like to use a coke or pepsi along with 2 goody powders, that should give you a spike!

RADAR

anything works for me, but the one thing that allways got me pumped was NaNox9 by muscletech and do what alcatraz said, watch some bodybuilding movies lol...... And if you just dont want to take any pills or anything, i always sit in front of the rack close my yes, have my headphones in with the one song that pumps me up more than anything, i meditate and sit there, let the song go through my body and thinking about anger rage and how pumped up i'm about to be, and then you get the goosebumbs from head to toe then you open you eyes, stand up, then swing your arms from side to side across you chest and approuch the rack and then you know what to do from there........Power, Intencity, Overcome, Demolish!!!

Motivation comes from within not a magic elixir. There is nothing on the market that will motivate you to train hard. Either you have the fire in your belly or you don't. Think about why you train. What got you motivated in the first place and refocus? Is there a goal you want to obtain like doing a show? Do you want to look like a God? What makes you want to train? Find that motivation in you again, that's the only thing that will work. The rest is all bullshit to get in your wallet.

Peace Bro!

You want to be a puss or the man. It's all in the head son. Watch clips of bodybuilding and metal music on you tube, scroll down to bodyspaces on bodybuilding.com than scroll down to videos and most of the shit on their will get you pumped. Get your head straight. Think of all the bad things that happened to you in life and think of that shit thru out your workout. I sometimes think of all the fuck ups I made, the shit I put my kids thru, my mom loosing her mother and haveing to raise her brothers and sisters my 18 year old cousin being shot in the legs and bleeding to death so the robbers could buy time to get away, and shit I won't even talk about.

Top Bottom