Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need input with up coming cycle.

AlexJay87

Hello E/F!

I've been a member for some time, mostly hiding back and reading everyone's say on this and that. I want to make this one of my go to boards, currently only use 1 other.

Anyways, I am about ready to start my cycle. I've been off since July 4th Exact. Last cycle was as follow:

Test Cyp: 600mg week 1-16
TREN Enth: 400mg week 1-14
Abombs: 50mg ED 1-6
Hcgenereate
Need2slin

PCT
Unleashed double dosed
DAA chews
Clomid

OVERALL: Great cycle, I ran tren too long I believe, hard to kick the stuff! I love it........Abombs will cut down to 4 weeks next time and run a back end too. will add forma into pct

Upcoming cycle:

SUS250 500mg pw 1-12 may kick it up a cc if I'm feeling froggy.
DBOL 50mg 1-4
???? This is where I need help.

I want to include NPP but unsure how to run it. I've read a lot of this and that so this leaves me un-decided. Also, considered parabolan but I can't eat for shit on tren...So this being my bulker I might want to try something else...

Any suggestions

My goal is to break 190, 195 would be my ideal weight.

STATS:
25 years old
5'6
BF Floatin at 11 percent

Experience: 2 legit cycles with solid recovery cycle. Before that i messed with test prop,Enth, cyp, tren ace, enth, dbol, with crappy recovery....

No, I've never gotten any bloodwork done in the past. I would like too, not sure how I can do this with out exposing myself of what I do.

Thanks,

AJ

its a wonder Your Blood pressure wasn't all over the place with A Bombs, If you do steroids i would highly recommend getting a BP Monitor, they are inexpensive (under $25.00) and offer a good peace of Mind, Hi blood pressure is known as a silent killer.
Now back to your current cycle.
No need to exceed 500mg on the test
NNP Is a nandrolone Like deca ,except without the bloat so that would be a good additon to this cycle.
If you want a kick start to this cycle a good choice would be Tbol 30mg for 6 weeks max.

I would wait a whole lot longer to run another cycle after running tren that long.

Give your internals a rest and plus if you run another cycle too soon you wont benefit from it.

Tren is a very potent drug that requires extra time off!!!!!!!

Radar, I don't plan to exceed 500mg but it could happen, depends how I feel and depending on some other variables which make one increase. Also, I was planning to Start My cycle November 1st. Maybe that is a little too soon. I may have to push that back until December or January.... but I feel that I'm good to go but I could be wrong. This is a bulker, so I was thinking about adding DECCA but I don't want to carry all the water around. I'm a short dude so It will look like I'm carrying twice the amount. So, I turned too NPP, researching it, it seems the way to go for what my desired goal is. I don't know how I should administer it tho..Is this a compound I can inject twice a week or is this an EOD base. Also, I was going to use DBOL as my Jump starter. You are suggesting Tbol over that? Do you think that would go best? Never looked into Tbol but I am open to the Idea.

Thanks.

AJ

Test at 750 is not much different than 500 atleast for me, If you're Bulking then go with Decadurabolin, you can also jump start with Dbol ,this is a proven classic bulker.

I honestly don't want to run that ester. Would NPP give me similar gains? Also, do you have any input on how I can run NPP if I decide to go with that.

I came off a helladrol run at 100 mgs for 35 days then bumped it to 150 mgs for the last ten days ( I know this is a little high but it was for a short period and I listen to my body I felt great with n2gaurd) anyways I went from 183 lbs to 205lbs at week five and I leveled off at 195 lbs with out gaining any fat. I share this because helladrol is fucking awesome I'd suggest it as a kick stop to a cycle

wow, thats impressive, in only 5 weeks, I'm going to have to google helladrol and check that out. I might want to include that in the last 3 or 4 weeks of my cycle.

Top Bottom