Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need input first cycle...test e

Spero22

This is my first cycle ever... Just wondering how many weeks i should run test e ? I researched alot and theres so many opinions. I was thinking a 12 week at 500 a week? what do you guys think? And also what would be the diffrence in running 12 weeks compared to 8 or 10?

Im 21 5' 10" 175 not sure on my bf % but prolly 10-14%?
pct plan is tamoxifen,hcg,
also have arimidex on hand for bloat if i need it.

Dude at 21 AAS is not the answer,ur body is still producing test through the roof.FOOD-FOOD-FOOD,and train ur ass off,AAS right now can inhibit what growth u have left and drop test levels permantly.If ur looking for some help get some creatine,some whey and casine,and a good multi.But like most ur minds probally made up on the cycle so:
D-Bol wk 1-4 30 mg a day
Test E wk 1-10 200-300 mg a wk(depending on what 1cc of ur test is)
11-15 pct

For ur first cycle theres no need to 500 mg or 2cc a week.

If you're only 175 @ 5'10 then you are probably not eating right, can you post your diet?

Also wait till about 25 for the juice...

~EZ

i was in your shoes at that age and weight. I started eating roughly 3500 calories a day and i went from about 175 to 195lbs. gaining roughly 1-2 a week. I was at 6 ft tall. U'd be surprised what you can do by eating the right amount of calories and constantly adding more weight to your lifts. Once you can maintain 200+ then run your first cycle - IMO

i was in your shoes at that age and weight. I started eating roughly 3500 calories a day and i went from about 175 to 195lbs. gaining roughly 1-2 a week. I was at 6 ft tall. U'd be surprised what you can do by eating the right amount of calories and constantly adding more weight to your lifts. Once you can maintain 200+ then run your first cycle - IMO

agreed...one you build that foundation you will blow everyone else out of the gym adding steroids. make the most while your natural levels are at their peak!

also switch up your routines every few months to keep the body from adapting.

this training site will help because it's impossible to remember them all

Exercise & Muscle Directory

This is my first cycle ever... Just wondering how many weeks i should run test e ? I researched alot and theres so many opinions. I was thinking a 12 week at 500 a week? what do you guys think? And also what would be the diffrence in running 12 weeks compared to 8 or 10?

Im 21 5' 10" 175 not sure on my bf % but prolly 10-14%?
pct plan is tamoxifen,hcg,
also have arimidex on hand for bloat if i need it.

At 21 have your natural levels tested before you do anything.
You may just need the right diet and training.

Top Bottom