Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need info on Info? Where can you find out differnet steroid law for certain countrys?

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
Particularily want to know about South American countries. Is there a site that details this for each country? I have been searching, but dont know where to start. Any info is greatly appreciated bros.

Cheers,
Mavy

Eh manny thanks for replying .. thought this might have been a ghost board. Particularily Chile, but Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Equador, Peru and Columbia as well. Talking to some of the board members from these countries right now. They are full of good advice.

Well .. from what I have found, gear is available in most of those countries by just walking into a pharmacy and buying it OTC. They have thier own local brands that are much cheaper than say schering or Organon. And I mean MUCH cheaper. Organon, and whatnot are extrememly expensive down there.

Agrentina, Paraguay, and Ecuador seem to be the easiest. Gear is not OTC in Brazil, although there are places that will still sell it to you. All ancillaries and supps are. Lots of gear in SA comes from Argentina, and a lot of it is Vet gear. Some big brands are Dispert, Chinfield, Burnett, Biosano etc..

Planning a trip down or what?

Top Bottom