Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need info about tren/test first timer

Sonnythebull

Hello all I'm interested in learning more about tren /test I have never done steroids before And this would be my first time I'm 6"2 245 pounds about 28%body fat mostly around stomach I've been lifting for about a year now my diet is clean and on point finally my work out routine is the bill Starr mad cow 5x5 second time I'm running the program and deff seeing results and strength gains .....BUT I can't seem to lose my stomach no matter what I do so this is why I'm looking to cycle tren A for about 8 weeks with a test prop I just need to know if this is a good plan how much should I inject I really need some guidance here and any feedback will be greatly appreciated any other questions let me know thanks guys

Hello all I'm interested in learning more about tren /test I have never done steroids before And this would be my first time I'm 6"2 245 pounds about 28%body fat mostly around stomach I've been lifting for about a year now my diet is clean and on point finally my work out routine is the bill Starr mad cow 5x5 second time I'm running the program and deff seeing results and strength gains .....BUT I can't seem to lose my stomach no matter what I do so this is why I'm looking to cycle tren A for about 8 weeks with a test prop I just need to know if this is a good plan how much should I inject I really need some guidance here and any feedback will be greatly appreciated any other questions let me know thanks guys

First of all, your diet is way out of check if youre at 28% bodyfat. And tren is some serious stuff. Definitely not for a first cycle, let alone if youre over 12% bodyfat. Any steroid is dangerous healthwise if youre over 15%. What you should do is visit the diet and training section and get your bodyfat down to around 10-12% and then worry about steroids. Id be glad to help you with your diet. I went from 25% down to 4.5% in about 8 months naturally. Good luck and please heed my warning

Don't waste your time with AAS. At your present physical condition you will not benefit from it and you have no business even thinking about it....AAS are not a magical substance you take and wake up the next morning looking like a god. My suggestion to you is cruise the diet and workout forums..get ideas. Tweak your diet and see what comes of that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

But tren is known for destroying body fat and putting on lean muscle mass I've done a lot of research on it and everybody seems to have great results with it a friend of mine is on it and swears by it another just does tren cycles alone every six months and loves it Iam only looking to do one eight week cycle low dose for about 8 weeks is it really that bad

First of all, your diet is way out of check if youre at 28% bodyfat. And tren is some serious stuff. Definitely not for a first cycle, let alone if youre over 12% bodyfat. Any steroid is dangerous healthwise if youre over 15%. What you should do is visit the diet and training section and get your bodyfat down to around 10-12% and then worry about steroids. Id be glad to help you with your diet. I went from 25% down to 4.5% in about 8 months naturally. Good luck and please heed my warning

I deff could use some help him a diet plan I recently lost a good amount of weight my self last February I was 315 and got down to 245 but hit a wall can't lose any more weight so I did research everything was telling me that I wasn't eating enough it was about 1500 calories a day now I boosted it up to about 3000 and things are looking up my 28% body fat isn't in stone it's been awhile since I last tested it but at 315 it was 35% so I averaged it being 28 cause I feel like I didn't loose a ton of body fat I know stupid I'm gunna post a pic so you see what I'm dealing with

Don't waste your time with AAS. At your present physical condition you will not benefit from it and you have no business even thinking about it....AAS are not a magical substance you take and wake up the next morning looking like a god. My suggestion to you is cruise the diet and workout forums..get ideas. Tweak your diet and see what comes of that.

But tren is known for destroying body fat and putting on lean muscle mass I've done a lot of research on it and everybody seems to have great results with it a friend of mine is on it and swears by it another just does tren cycles alone every six months and loves it Iam only looking to do one eight week cycle low dose for about 8 weeks is it really that bad

bro, aas is not used for cutting that kind of weight... you are terribly misinformed... yes, tren will melt fat but not in the manner you are wanting... your body fat is not safe to run any aas right now... you have no clue what you are doing and likely will cause damage to yourself...

I deff could use some help him a diet plan I recently lost a good amount of weight my self last February I was 315 and got down to 245 but hit a wall can't lose any more weight so I did research everything was telling me that I wasn't eating enough it was about 1500 calories a day now I boosted it up to about 3000 and things are looking up my 28% body fat isn't in stone it's been awhile since I last tested it but at 315 it was 35% so I averaged it being 28 cause I feel like I didn't loose a ton of body fat I know stupid I'm gunna post a pic so you see what I'm dealing with

You can not seriously say that you were only taking in 1500 cals and not losing weight??? When I'm on a cut I only take in about 1800-2000 cal and I drop weight like its no ones business. What is your cardio and workouts like?? Do you have any set routine, are you in the gym 5-6 days a week?

Top Bottom