Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need info about tren/test first timer

If that's you in that pic on your profile that's what I'm looking to look like

yeah thats me.. it took me 15 years of working out with a perfect diet plus a few years of juicing to achieve this. and i'm still not happy with where I am.

you gotta get to the gym man and change up your lifestyle. you aren't gonna change your body overnight by taking tren. if it was that easy then life would be simple

no weekend warrior BS. i would be doing 40 minutes of cardio in the AM and 40 minutes of weights in the PM.. don't go hard or heavy with either.. just do it light.. results will come in time.

and most important your diet needs to be worked out.. Dylan can put together a good diet for you.. or you are welcome to post your diet on here and we can cherry pick .. be honest and accurate but the key is gonna be avoiding bad fats, dairy, sugar, etc.

Ok no problem every morning two scoops whey protein about 50grams three hard boiled egg whites a cup of raw oatmeal cooked with water and a teaspoon of honey and ton of cinnamon then maybe a fruit in between then lunch it's chicken grilled with either broccoli or asparagus and a sweet potato or brown rice then another two scoop protein shake before the gym a scoop of jack3d then same post work out protein shake then dinner is usually steak or chicken breast with red canned beans I just wash them and eat some broccoli and lately before bed one table spoon of 1% cottage cheese with a tablespoon of skippy peanut butter and that's it same shit every day with little variation to the meat or vegetable the way I lost all my original weight was from the "Dukan " diet it's strictly protein 24hrs a day no measuring all the chicken and steak I wanted for. A week then every other day was protein and vegetable and then just protein days the weight came flying off cause I wasn't eating a single carb except for the morning it said to eat a cup of oat bran cereal it's like oatmeal and that's the whole story seriously thank you I do appreciate it I always feel in the dark with this shit no magazine or article I read I can ever relate it to cause its always about the 150 pound "average male" bullshit you know what I mean

Steve hit it on the head. Its all about how dedicated you are to getting lean. Dieting isnt fun until you start seeing results. And that takes time and paitience. Dont get me wrong, dieting isnt fun at all but the result make it worth the hunger and the stress. Make sure you take in plenty of water, at least 3 liters a day if not more. I take in a gallon everyday. Water is your delivery system for the nutrients you take in.

And dont think that dieting means you cant ever have pizza or something you enjoy. You need to have 1 cheat meal each week, preferably during the day. Dont misread what i said either. I said CHEAT MEAL, not cheat day. And dont stuff yourself. Just go out, or stay home and cook you somethig that you love. It can be pizza, lasagna, mexican food, chinese. Whatever your favorite is, go have it for one meal.

Some people say to stay away from cheat meals but i disagree. I firmly stand behind the fact that cheat meals do your physique good. But in anything in excess is bad. So just remember to be sensible about it. I can tell you this much...the people who say not to take cheat meals when dieting have never truly dieted for a good amount of time. You can only eat the same clean foods for so long before you start to go crazy. And if youre not having that cheat meal once a week, when you do have it, you might not get back on ur diet for awhile. Ive seen it happen alot. Good luck to you and you can pm me for diet help.

Ok no problem every morning two scoops whey protein about 50grams three hard boiled egg whites a cup of raw oatmeal cooked with water and a teaspoon of honey and ton of cinnamon then maybe a fruit in between then lunch it's chicken grilled with either broccoli or asparagus and a sweet potato or brown rice then another two scoop protein shake before the gym a scoop of jack3d then same post work out protein shake then dinner is usually steak or chicken breast with red canned beans I just wash them and eat some broccoli and lately before bed one table spoon of 1% cottage cheese with a tablespoon of skippy peanut butter and that's it same shit every day with little variation to the meat or vegetable the way I lost all my original weight was from the "Dukan " diet it's strictly protein 24hrs a day no measuring all the chicken and steak I wanted for. A week then every other day was protein and vegetable and then just protein days the weight came flying off cause I wasn't eating a single carb except for the morning it said to eat a cup of oat bran cereal it's like oatmeal and that's the whole story seriously thank you I do appreciate it I always feel in the dark with this shit no magazine or article I read I can ever relate it to cause its always about the 150 pound "average male" bullshit you know what I mean

Look you can do this!! You've already lost all that weight. Huge sucess! Great job.

Aas is some awsome stuff but for you and what you want to acomplish will only add insult to injury. Think you know that now so Ill stop.

I know how this feels you might be at a point where you feel like am not loosing anymore. You gotta switch things up, trick your body and get really devoted to it. Live, sleep, and breath it.

BUT WHYYYYYY lol I don't understand why nobody has come up with a single response as to why not do it I was going to just do 50 of tren stacked with test prop 100 every other day the tren for 8 weeks the test for 10 then a pct

no weekend warrior BS. i would be doing 40 minutes of cardio in the AM and 40 minutes of weights in the PM.. don't go hard or heavy with either.. just do it light.. results will come in time.

and most important your diet needs to be worked out.. Dylan can put together a good diet for you.. or you are welcome to post your diet on here and we can cherry pick .. be honest and accurate but the key is gonna be avoiding bad fats, dairy, sugar, etc.[/QUOTE

Every time I read your reply I can't help but to read it in Omar's voice from scarface hahaha I feel like he's giving me advice on lifting

BUT WHYYYYYY lol I don't understand why nobody has come up with a single response as to why not do it I was going to just do 50 of tren stacked with test prop 100 every other day the tren for 8 weeks the test for 10 then a pct

because without getting in shape bro steroids won't do you any good. in fact they can be counter productive. when you come off your natty test levels will tank and not only do you run the risk of losing all your gains but you can end up with lipid problems and looking worse than before. don't believe me? go on youtube and look at some of these nitwits who are juicing ridiculous dosages and they look like shit still.. no change at all to their physiques.

come on think about it. you cannot just pray to allah/god/buddha or whoever and take steroids and they will magically help you lose weight/gain weight... it doesn't work like the popeye cartoon where he eats spinach and magically grows muscle.

swap out the skippy peanut butter for real peanut butter... i would dump the red meat .. stick to only chicken a fish... boiled or baked.. no frying.

add more veggies. if you get in the mood for some sugar then eat some fruit.. but keep fruit to a minimum for now.

get rid of the bran/oats etc.

drink more water as said above. i would say 1.5 gallons minimum needs to be drunk.

yes you are in the dark as is most of the country when it comes to eating good. also you need to get off your ass.. get rid of your tv for a while OR invest in a bicycle/treadmill and put it in front of your tv.. if you watch tv its mandatory to use the bike or treadmill.. otherwise you aren't allowed to watch tv.

go adopt a dog and take him for a walk twice a day around the neighborhood or take him jogging

you will be shocked at how fast you lose weight doing this stuff.

Jesus Christ.........

Because test is a first cycle. Why? Because it tests how your body will react to putting exogenus hormones in it. Whether or not your immediatley suceptable to gyno. If your BP will go through the roof, if you will bloat up like a balloon.
Tren is five times as powerful as test. FIVE TIMES! And test is no joke itself. You want to cram both in your system at once? You obviously have done SHIT for research. Do you know how Tren could give you gyno as opposed to how test gives it? Do you know what ancillary drugs are needed for estrogen or prolactin. One doesn't combat the other. If your getting gyno symptoms how the fuck will you know what's giving it to you? You can't say " oh I ran test before and I know its not that" . Your fucked. Test can have some unpleasant side effects for some. Tren sides can be wayyyy worse for some. Did you read about why people sometimes get rebound gyno with 19nor drugs? And what to do in your pre pct and/or pct to make sure it doesn't happen.
Did you read about how having body fat WAY too high (like yourself) and running aas will just exaggerate some side effects especially estrogen conversion? Did you know the more estrogen rich environment there is the more suceptable to prolactin gyno you become? Plus the exaggerated effect on blood pressure when your body fat is way too high. Do you have a home BP unit? Were you planning on monitoring it daily multiple times? Do you know how to check it (true resting BP)?
You made no mention of post cycle therapy either.
As previously stated you have way more bodyfat to lose before ever considering aas. It's not the shortcut your looking for. If you were 6'0" 160 I'd say fuck you do it anyways cause your not going to listen. Then you would just lose your gains afterwards because you were too skinny with zero base when you started. But
your not. Your way out of shape physically and your bf% is too high. You can do some serious damage to yourself long term.
How often do you get blood work done? What do your lipids, triglycerides, ALT, bilerubin, creatinine, ect look like? What does your thyroid panel (not just tsh) look like?
Tren can really fuck with your thyroid. Keeping that in check is diet specific too.
Phrases like "i just want to look bulkier", "only want to do it once" want to drop some belly fat" ect are shit we see everyday. They are signs that people aren't ready for any aas let alone the most powerful one known to man on a first fucking cycle. That's laughable at best. You have hit a plateau and are looking for a fix for it. Tren or test are not "fixes" for belly fat and looking bulky. Bulky is code word for fat. There are some "bulky" guys at my gym. I laugh when I see them because they look like squishy water bags. I doubt that's your goal is it?

Top Bottom