Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need info about tren/test first timer

You can not seriously say that you were only taking in 1500 cals and not losing weight??? When I'm on a cut I only take in about 1800-2000 cal and I drop weight like its no ones business. What is your cardio and workouts like?? Do you have any set routine, are you in the gym 5-6 days a week?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I'm in the gym Monday Wednesday Friday ,squat bench row tries and bies on Monday ,squat incline and dead lift on with some shoulders and Friday is the same as Monday except my last set every thing goes up five pounds for five reps cardio on the days that I go I'm currently do sprint eights on the treadmill switching it up with the elliptical and abs every day I'm there and on Saturdays or Sundays I throw in an extra cardio session for 30 min and my job I'm always on my feet running around so I don't know what the problem is and why I can't go lower then 245 and I'm eating clean I've been researching the shit out of tren and everybody's results seems to be exactly what Iam looking for I really only want to do one cycle and then maintain what ever I get out of it I'm not looking to continue steroid use its really a one time thing I just can't find an answer is to why everybody keeps saying shouldn't use it for your first cycle I've looked every where and nobody has a legitimate answer thanks

I'm in the gym Monday Wednesday Friday ,squat bench row tries and bies on Monday ,squat incline and dead lift on with some shoulders and Friday is the same as Monday except my last set every thing goes up five pounds for five reps cardio on the days that I go I'm currently do sprint eights on the treadmill switching it up with the elliptical and abs every day I'm there and on Saturdays or Sundays I throw in an extra cardio session for 30 min and my job I'm always on my feet running around so I don't know what the problem is and why I can't go lower then 245 and I'm eating clean I've been researching the shit out of tren and everybody's results seems to be exactly what Iam looking for I really only want to do one cycle and then maintain what ever I get out of it I'm not looking to continue steroid use its really a one time thing I just can't find an answer is to why everybody keeps saying shouldn't use it for your first cycle I've looked every where and nobody has a legitimate answer thanks

Nobody will offer a legitimate answer, because it's not a legitimate question at that BF%... We aren't hoarding all the gear for ourselves

so you want a shortcut it seems like.. there are no short cuts, there are no such thing as fast losses or gains.

you will use tren 1 time huh? bullshit.

'my friend said, my friend did' .. famous last words.

thats an awesome magic pill that will transform you in 1 cycle into the body you want. and here I am training my ass off for the past 15 years when all i had to do was run 1 tren cycle all along and never touch steroids again.

well you said you went from 315 to 245.....and have an OKAY workout plan. I would say that your estimate on bodyfat may be wrong.
throw up the pics like you said.....if you were 35% and lost 70 pounds I would beg to differ that you are 28%.....

with that said, still don't use tren.

Your workout plan could be changed to accelerate the fat loss. you need to go more high rep, high volume workouts.
go to the 12-15, 15-20 rep range on excercises, don't worry as much about your strength. This rep range, along with a fast moving workout (super set some stuff), will help you lose some bodyfat. Along with your cardio, if you really want to lose bodyfat try to do cardio 6 or even 7 days a week. It doesn't have to be sprints. The stairmaster is a gem! work up to about 45 min-1 hour of cardio and see where you are at. then you can consider sauce

so you want a shortcut it seems like.. there are no short cuts, there are no such thing as fast losses or gains.

you will use tren 1 time huh? bullshit.

'my friend said, my friend did' .. famous last words.

thats an awesome magic pill that will transform you in 1 cycle into the body you want. and here I am training my ass off for the past 15 years when all i had to do was run 1 tren cycle all along and never touch steroids again.

I'm serious I'm not looking to be all cut up and ripped to shit I just want to be more bulky and less stomach fat is all I don't like fucking around with all this steroid shit who knows where it's really coming from or wtf it's gunna do in the long run I mean I ain't knocking it but until I have kids I don't want Nuthing interfering with there health cause there dad was being vain lol

well you said you went from 315 to 245.....and have an OKAY workout plan. I would say that your estimate on bodyfat may be wrong.
throw up the pics like you said.....if you were 35% and lost 70 pounds I would beg to differ that you are 28%.....

with that said, still don't use tren.

Your workout plan could be changed to accelerate the fat loss. you need to go more high rep, high volume workouts.
go to the 12-15, 15-20 rep range on excercises, don't worry as much about your strength. This rep range, along with a fast moving workout (super set some stuff), will help you lose some bodyfat. Along with your cardio, if you really want to lose bodyfat try to do cardio 6 or even 7 days a week. It doesn't have to be sprints. The stairmaster is a gem! work up to about 45 min-1 hour of cardio and see where you are at. then you can consider sauce
Finally a helpful answer that's in the right direction do you think it would be better to scrap it and go to two body parts a day Monday thru Saturday

Top Bottom