Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need an I while on TRT?

carterz

If i were to run 300mgs of test a week as my TRT dose would i still need an AI? the reason i ask is my anti aging clinic doctor put me on that dosage because he said that he thought i wasn't a good responder to hormones, and he also put me on arimidex, hcg, and a few peptides as well. they are charging me $600 a month for that

thats not even remotely close to a trt dose man... 200 is the max for trt and even thats too high... you should always have an ai on hand... 300 mg is hard to say... i know for me, i would need to run my ai as normal but some people would not.. thats really figured out through trial and error...

AI is highly personal to the individual. I've run 750mg sustanon a week with no ai - with water bloat, but otherwise no issues.

500mg test enanthate for me causes mild water retention - if my diet is clean. Too much simple sugars and excess sodium and I'll bloat a fair amount, but nothing to be worried about.

250mg test enanthate a week minimal bloat if I'm not running anything with it. Little face bloat, but some water retention under the skin.

AI is NOT mandatory on trt doses, let alone moderate to even moderate to high doses of test. It all depends on the individual. Some people's bodies are very good at balancing their test/estrogen ratio and handling higher than normal levels of testosterone.

Some people look at a vial of test and practically get gyno. Some people like me might use .125mg arimidex twice a week on 500mg test just to cosmetically reduce water retention - not as something necessary.

If i were to run 300mgs of test a week as my TRT dose would i still need an AI? the reason i ask is my anti aging clinic doctor put me on that dosage because he said that he thought i wasn't a good responder to hormones, and he also put me on arimidex, hcg, and a few peptides as well. they are charging me $600 a month for that

Discuss it with the doc

anti aging clinics have 1 goal in mind and that is PROFIT

all that shit is ridiculous you are taking and there is no such thing as being a bad responder to hormones, he is just saying that to scare you into shelling out all that money

you can go to domestic supply and buy your own test for way less than $600 and it will last you months. stop using these fraud clinics

You NEVER use an AI on TRT. If you are using an AI it is because of 1 of 2 main problems:

1. your test dose is too high
2. You are injecting too infrequently

It can take some time to dial in but you want to start off at 100mg per week pinned at minimum twice per week (with a long ester). See where blood work is after 4-5 weeks. Then you make adjustments. You want your test dose to be in the upper end of the normal range. If it is there then you are good to go. If your test dose is fine but estrogen is too high then you have to start pinning more frequently. Start with EOD but honestly ED will always be the best for keeping estrogen down.

AI is highly personal to the individual. I've run 750mg sustanon a week with no ai - with water bloat, but otherwise no issues.

500mg test enanthate for me causes mild water retention - if my diet is clean. Too much simple sugars and excess sodium and I'll bloat a fair amount, but nothing to be worried about.

250mg test enanthate a week minimal bloat if I'm not running anything with it. Little face bloat, but some water retention under the skin.

AI is NOT mandatory on trt doses, let alone moderate to even moderate to high doses of test. It all depends on the individual. Some people's bodies are very good at balancing their test/estrogen ratio and handling higher than normal levels of testosterone.

Some people look at a vial of test and practically get gyno. Some people like me might use .125mg arimidex twice a week on 500mg test just to cosmetically reduce water retention - not as something necessary.
I agree with all of this bro

You NEVER use an AI on TRT. If you are using an AI it is because of 1 of 2 main problems:

1. your test dose is too high
2. You are injecting too infrequently

It can take some time to dial in but you want to start off at 100mg per week pinned at minimum twice per week (with a long ester). See where blood work is after 4-5 weeks. Then you make adjustments. You want your test dose to be in the upper end of the normal range. If it is there then you are good to go. If your test dose is fine but estrogen is too high then you have to start pinning more frequently. Start with EOD but honestly ED will always be the best for keeping estrogen down.

I pin TRT ed and it’s awesome.
0.1cc/day subq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom