x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.ru
eudomestic

Need help using steroids.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Need help using steroids. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hello everyone. I was just wondering if you guys could help me with using steroids. I'm 23 years old weight 165 height 187cm been training for 1 year but the last 2 months been working out really hard. I have purchased 10 milz of sustain 250 6 milz of deca 250 and a mass gainer with creatine Nd dinaballs 10mg. It's very hard for me to put weight on I eat 4-5 times a day all healthy no junk like tuna chicken steak pasta and stuff I just did 1 milz of sustain 2 hours a go. I know but all the

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Exclamation Need help using steroids.

Hello everyone.
    I was just wondering if you guys could help me with using steroids. I'm 23 years old weight 165 height 187cm been training for 1 year but the last 2 months been working out really hard. I have purchased 10 milz of sustain 250 6 milz of deca 250 and a mass gainer with creatine Nd dinaballs 10mg. It's very hard for me to put weight on I eat 4-5 times a day all healthy no junk like tuna chicken steak pasta and stuff I just did 1 milz of sustain 2 hours a go. I know but all the side effects but I just wanna know what would be the best and most effective way to use it? How often should I do it and what should I use when. Thanks so much for ur help guys I really appreciate it.

Re: Need help using steroids.

Hey Ricky,

My first cycle was sust 250 at twice a week just as stated above (mon/thur). I used Nolva 20mg every M/W/F from week 6-10, i did not feel any guno signs just over paranoid i guess. I started my pct 2 weeks after last shot and my PCT consisted of clomid at 150 wk 1, 100 wk 2 and 50 wk 3-4. After that it took about 2-3 weeks to fully recover and gained about 20 lbs. The clomid/nolva usage me be overkill but everything worked. NOW, THIS WORKED FOR ME SO TAKE ADVICE W/ A LITTLE SALT SO TO SPEAK. But, this was what i did. I was also, 26 and was about 185lbs @ 6 ft. and went to about 205. I was eating 6-7 times a day at about 4500 calories.

Re: Need help using steroids.

everything about this reeks of a train wreck waiting to happen. Ricky, you dont shoot and then ask for directions, your going about this all wrong.
    Before asking me why a post was moved or deleted please read the Elite Fitness TOS

And while your at it make sure to read the sticky about the rules at the top of the forum.

If I gave you an infraction for inappropriate language keep in mind breaking the forum rules by talking about Labs in any fashion IS inappropriate language.