Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help using steroids.

Ricky-2-nv

Hello everyone.
I was just wondering if you guys could help me with using steroids. I'm 23 years old weight 165 height 187cm been training for 1 year but the last 2 months been working out really hard. I have purchased 10 milz of sustain 250 6 milz of deca 250 and a mass gainer with creatine Nd dinaballs 10mg. It's very hard for me to put weight on I eat 4-5 times a day all healthy no junk like tuna chicken steak pasta and stuff I just did 1 milz of sustain 2 hours a go. I know but all the side effects but I just wanna know what would be the best and most effective way to use it? How often should I do it and what should I use when. Thanks so much for ur help guys I really appreciate it.

Hey Ricky,

My first cycle was sust 250 at twice a week just as stated above (mon/thur). I used Nolva 20mg every M/W/F from week 6-10, i did not feel any guno signs just over paranoid i guess. I started my pct 2 weeks after last shot and my PCT consisted of clomid at 150 wk 1, 100 wk 2 and 50 wk 3-4. After that it took about 2-3 weeks to fully recover and gained about 20 lbs. The clomid/nolva usage me be overkill but everything worked. NOW, THIS WORKED FOR ME SO TAKE ADVICE W/ A LITTLE SALT SO TO SPEAK. But, this was what i did. I was also, 26 and was about 185lbs @ 6 ft. and went to about 205. I was eating 6-7 times a day at about 4500 calories.

everything about this reeks of a train wreck waiting to happen. Ricky, you dont shoot and then ask for directions, your going about this all wrong.

Top Bottom