Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help to take cycle for my body

!! hack-back !!

hello guys,
am new here, and i need your pro help, and am so thankful for you .
i took 3 cycles before and my last one was from about 6 months.
now am in my 2nd month in GH , i took 2iu per day 4 per week this mean am taking 8iu per week.
now i want to take hormone cycle .
my weight = 81 kg
my height = 174 cm
i need to gain few muscles shape not too much . and i want to lose fat as i can .
what cycle should i take to get my goal ? for 1 month . also that cant be conflict with my GH cycle .
my GH cycle will end when i reach 6 months .
Also if you can provide link or me that i can buy them online and shipping will be DHL.
thank you
need your advice guys .:verygood:

No source talk man no one will help you with a link and you're just begging for a scammer to pm you. How old are you? I've never heard of anyone taking only 2iu of growth 4 times a week, where did you come up with that dosing?

We will help you bro, just not with sources, head over to evolutionary.org for that, just be cautious and do your research.

i dont want to take steroids that will make harmfull for me thats why i asked .
and i dont want to gain fat like what i did in last cycle when i took deka.
if GH is pointless so why they said here that its the best choice to have muscle mass

At 24 years old, HGH like your dosing it is a waste. Your body is producing that much (or more) naturally, so other than some slight reduction in fat over 6 months, I'd say that you probably won't see anything from using it. It's also not advised to use HGH until well into your 30's for the most part.

HGH is used once you reach your genetic potential, and can no longer significantly gain muscle mass from steroid use. HGH allows for the creation of new muscle fibers, but if you aren't well on your way to maxing out muscle growth already, HGH is NOT going to put size and muscle mass on you.

You need to do a lot more research on your own, and don't just take something because someone tells you to. If your "coach" told you to do HGH, the first thing you should have done was ask him "Why?", and then research HGH and how it works.
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth. One thing we DON'T do here at EF is sugar coat things.

Last edited:
At 24 years old, HGH like your dosing it is a waste. Your body is producing that much (or more) naturally, so other than some slight reduction in fat over 6 months, I'd say that you probably won't see anything from using it. It's also not advised to use HGH until well into your 30's for the most part.

HGH is used once you reach your genetic potential, and can no longer significantly gain muscle mass from steroid use. HGH allows for the creation of new muscle fibers, but if if you aren't we'll on your way to maxing out muscle growth already, HGH is NOT going to put size and muscle mass on you.

You need to do a lot more research on your own, and don't just take something because someone tells you to. If your "coach" told you to do HGH, the first thing you should have done was ask him "Why?", and then research HGH and how it works.
I know this isn't what you want to hear, but it's the truth. One thing we DON'T do here at EF is sugar coat things.
thank you man you helped me :heart:
but what about next part ? what about steroids ?

Top Bottom