Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help to take cycle for my body

"I don't know anything about this stuffs" You've done 3 cycles, you're formulating your 4th and now you're asking questions you should have asked months before your 1st cycle?

Who is the they in, "they said here that it's (GH) the best for having muscle mass"?

The reason nobody wants to help you is because you're not asking for help. You're asking for somebody to do all the work for you.

^^^ Agreed, plus it would be hard enough to understand you even if you were making sense, let alone the gibberish you're spewing.

the problem here in my country is that no one sell hormon in hand they give you the inject with out seeing what you are taking and if you ask they said its not your job,
thats why i asked you here , but it seems no one will help all are talking too much .

the problem here in my country is that no one sell hormon in hand they give you the inject with out seeing what you are taking and if you ask they said its not your job,
thats why i asked you here , but it seems no one will help all are talking too much .

To be honest, at your height and weight, you need to dial in your diet and training. It doesn't sound like you have much of a base, so steroids really sound like they should be out of the question at this point.

Second, in your first post up were asking for sources. That is against the rules here, and the reason why no one was answering you. Check out evolutionary.org That is where you'll find sources, and reviews of sources.

Top Bottom