Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with stretch marks

dzuljas

Does anyone know what helps stretch marks besides cocoa butter? I heard there are some over the counter products that work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I keep getting stretch marks on my biceps and they wont stop, and they are fucking gross

I went to the beach last week and this girl asked me "how did you get those scratches on your arms.....I need some help

I love stretch marks.The more the better.

I guess you could stop training, haha jk

I think coco butter is about the best thing, other than that i dont know sorry

mederma looks good.....i checked out the website thanks bro........Im going to go get the big 50gram tube of it at eckards tommoroow :) :) :) Hopefully itll help fade my nasty stretch marks

let me know if it works bro, cocoa butter works but for me, it's only temporary, if I stop using cocoa butter, stretch marks come back to life :(

Stretch Marks ....

I had the same exact problem. The marks went all down my bi's, Lat's below the shoulder, and where the pecs and shoulders meet. Good news is it has been about a year, since I first got them, and with tanning and the use of Cocoa Butter/Vitamin E, the are not all that noticable. They have turned more white than Red, except for at the ends where they continue to stretch today. I would say just stick with the cocoa butter, try adding some vitamin E, and the tanning thing seems to help mine out. I kind of like them now... Like rites of passage or something.

Best of Luck,
I

retina work great, especially when combined with vitamin e. But the best cure is to stop growing....F-that I love them I want more...

Top Bottom