Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help to start TREN E. cycle after several years out of the game

Max_hc70

Dear EliteFitness members my name is Max 50 years from Italy Milan and this is my first post. I would like to say hello to everyone and hopefully get the right help from someone of you. Many thanks in advance for your attention.

I am natural since more than 6 or 8 years probably do not remember anymore .... I always train hard and I am 178cm for 105kg do not know probably 12% or more boodyfat.

Very important thing, in the past I have tried EVERYTHING and when I say everything it is really everythihg, also at crazy dosages. Practically solved problems to my kidneys due to high levels of microalbuminuria. I still have problems (and I will always have) with my testosterone levels, it is so down and permanently suppressed that I need always to inject NEBID 4ML 1000MG TESTOSTERONE UNDECANOATE as per my doctor prescription. NEBID has a very long ester to help normal testosterone support in case of permanent deficit (like my case) it is needed once each 10/12 weeks also 14 weeks.

This just t say that I need to take ma NEBID once each 10/12 weeks, but I can do more often and I DO more often actually each 7/8 weeks .... I love this compound, so just to say that my testosterone endogenous is dead. And I will need my NEBID for ever and I can play with it !

Now, right or wrong, I want to come back in the game but a very LOW DOSAGES (for the moment) as I am really clean since years. So I have decided to start a cycle soon.

Just to start the game for joke, I will do some weeks with SARMS ENDURABOL 10MG/DAY + OSTARINE 20MG/DAY ok do not say it is too low I know but I want to try starting low with some diet.

In a couple of months I want to start TREN E. + MASTERON (or PRIMO to increase nitrogen retention in the body I do not know, but i read also that masteron is perfect with TREN to bind SHBG levels). Do not want to put weight due to water retention (do not want any bloat), but my goal is just to cut, get more toned and vascularized. Do not know if run tren alone it could also be a choice (never had problems just some cough). Ayway the cycle I plan is as follows:

-TREN E. 100MG twice/week
-MASTERON 100MG twice/week
-1000MG NEBID Testo Undecanoate each 4weeks
-Dostinex 0.25mg EOD (or 0.5mg twice a week)
-PCT do not know as I am already shut down and PCT for me it is probably not needed and I will continue with my 1000MG NEBID

Questions:
1) any pct after sarms ?
2) any pct after the tren cycle in my case ? Do I anyway need to set up a clomid pct ?
3) any comment please on dosages and tren/masteron choice instead of tren/primo choice ?
4) is it enough 1000 gr of testo undecanoate each 4 weeks to support these dosages ? I could increase Nebid or split it in different ways

Please remember that it will be my first cycle after years, I have tried all compounds so I am not a newbie, and I have already choosen TREN E. to be the base compound. And I would like to see my body feed back at low dosages.

Thanks for help, Max.

Dear EliteFitness members my name is Max 50 years from Italy Milan and this is my first post. I would like to say hello to everyone and hopefully get the right help from someone of you. Many thanks in advance for your attention.

I am natural since more than 6 or 8 years probably do not remember anymore .... I always train hard and I am 178cm for 105kg do not know probably 12% or more boodyfat.

Very important thing, in the past I have tried EVERYTHING and when I say everything it is really everythihg, also at crazy dosages. Practically solved problems to my kidneys due to high levels of microalbuminuria. I still have problems (and I will always have) with my testosterone levels, it is so down and permanently suppressed that I need always to inject NEBID 4ML 1000MG TESTOSTERONE UNDECANOATE as per my doctor prescription. NEBID has a very long ester to help normal testosterone support in case of permanent deficit (like my case) it is needed once each 10/12 weeks also 14 weeks.

This just t say that I need to take ma NEBID once each 10/12 weeks, but I can do more often and I DO more often actually each 7/8 weeks .... I love this compound, so just to say that my testosterone endogenous is dead. And I will need my NEBID for ever and I can play with it !

Now, right or wrong, I want to come back in the game but a very LOW DOSAGES (for the moment) as I am really clean since years. So I have decided to start a cycle soon.

Just to start the game for joke, I will do some weeks with SARMS ENDURABOL 10MG/DAY + OSTARINE 20MG/DAY ok do not say it is too low I know but I want to try starting low with some diet.

In a couple of months I want to start TREN E. + MASTERON (or PRIMO to increase nitrogen retention in the body I do not know, but i read also that masteron is perfect with TREN to bind SHBG levels). Do not want to put weight due to water retention (do not want any bloat), but my goal is just to cut, get more toned and vascularized. Do not know if run tren alone it could also be a choice (never had problems just some cough). Ayway the cycle I plan is as follows:

-TREN E. 100MG twice/week
-MASTERON 100MG twice/week
-1000MG NEBID Testo Undecanoate each 4weeks
-Dostinex 0.25mg EOD (or 0.5mg twice a week)
-PCT do not know as I am already shut down and PCT for me it is probably not needed and I will continue with my 1000MG NEBID

Questions:
1) any pct after sarms ?
2) any pct after the tren cycle in my case ? Do I anyway need to set up a clomid pct ?
3) any comment please on dosages and tren/masteron choice instead of tren/primo choice ?
4) is it enough 1000 gr of testo undecanoate each 4 weeks to support these dosages ? I could increase Nebid or split it in different ways

Please remember that it will be my first cycle after years, I have tried all compounds so I am not a newbie, and I have already choosen TREN E. to be the base compound. And I would like to see my body feed back at low dosages.

Thanks for help, Max.

Hi Max,

I like your cycle, I ran test/tren/masteron before, great cutter. I would add cardarine GW and cardazol to the tren mix to help with cough and sides.

Here are some answers for you

Questions:
1) any pct after sarms ?
Answer: yes even after sarms you need pct
mini-sarms pct
2 weeks n2generate kickstart
40mgs nolvadex
5mgs aromasin
ostazol 3 caps before training

Answer: dont use clomid in pct, use the modified sarms pct with higher doses

Answer: I like tren/masteron more than tren/primo
save the primobolan for a primo/anavar/winstrol run

Answer: 1000mgs of testosterone is enough, dont go over that

Also log your whole cycle and training/diet on Elitefitness, we welcome logs

Thanks to all of all of you who answered but I would like to underline that I am on a "TRT" since years and I will remain on TRT for ever, so I will continue to inject my NEBID 1000MG (testosterone undecanoate) as per doctor prescription. I am and will be always on test, and I can decide timing schedule it means I can play with it. I am 50 years old, no chance to recover my natural testosterone. Well, at the end I say to myself, I could restart doing some cycle cause I love that and I will probably do not need any PCT in my specific case.

I have read a lot of threads and I saw a lot of PCT protocols and finally got Mr George Spellwin post "https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/underground-how-run-pct-1487760.html", and even if I think to have always done good pct (complete protocols also including HCG, clomid, nolva etc etc) do not know what went wrong maybe high dosages but I am exactly in his 3rd prelininary highlight:

• Did you know that 2-3 out of 5 steroid users permanently damages their HPTA forcing them to be on TRT for life?

So i come again to my point, Sarms or real roids cycle, why would I still need any PCT, or mini-PCT ? Why IF my testosterone levels are down anyway and I only must do my NEBID to increase levels ?

After some Serms to start a preliminary cutting phase to be more ready for the real thing (GW501516 10mg/day + MK2866 20mg/day) I want to start imediataly my cycle with Tren-E 200mg/week + Drostanolone-E 200mg/week. Maybe I will go some higher doses as someone of you are suggesting to me but I really do not know if it is needed and recommended as I am clean since a lot of years.

Thanks again for your time, I will be more than happy to read again your comments about my PCT issue and cycle dosages (sarms and roids).

Regards Max.

Did you know that 2-3 out of 5 steroid users permanently damages their HPTA forcing them to be on TRT for life?

I doubt this is true, maybe 1 out of 10 sure but I've been doing this for 20 years and never saw 3 out of 5 but for sure some guys get damaged.

So i come again to my point, Sarms or real roids cycle, why would I still need any PCT, or mini-PCT ? Why IF my testosterone levels are down anyway and I only must do my NEBID to increase levels ?

You don't have to do PCT if you plan to TRT for life. But you should still do it to try to balance out your hormone levels post cycle, no matter sarms or steroids.

• Did you know that 2-3 out of 5 steroid users permanently damages their HPTA forcing them to be on TRT for life?.
i have looked at more bloodwork than anyone in the history of forums. we are talking THOUSANDS of bloods, yes thousands

one thing i have come to realize, it isn't always the steroids that cause HPTA damage. it is the poor lifestyle choices and realities that do. yes if you abuse steroids it will cause problems, but the reality is most people have messed up HPTA's regardless.

i have higher test levels TODAY in my 40's then I did in my mid 20's. why? cause today i eat perfect and don't abuse my body

Top Bottom