Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help stacking dbol/deca/omna for my upcoming cycle

rugbyplayer

I have came up with the following gear: 200 dbol, 10cc of 400mg deca, 15 amps of omnadren, and plenty of clomid and nolvadex. I also have 150 spiropent clen tabs for post cycle
How should I cycle this. I was thinking of going eod with the omnadren.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

go OMNA eod (4 wks)
deca 400mg/wk (10wks)
dbol 30mg (wks 1-4)and(7-9)

unless you take more deca wk...
600mg deca
omna eod
dbol 35mg for 4-6wks

Deca at 400mg/week for weeks 1-10
Omna at 500mg/week for weeks 1-7 and 250mg/week for week 8
D-Bol at 35mg/day for weeks 1-5
Clomid starting 3 weeks after your last shot of Deca
Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

i agree with mustangs post. i might drop the dbol to 25mg ed , would be the only thing i might change, especially if this is your first cycle..

Thanks for the replies everyone. I am sorry I forgot to mention that this will be my third cycle. I am 6'1" 225 14% bodyfat. Does anyone else have any replies?
By the way AbBig I am also a Marine. Semper Fi

By the way, should I expect much of a chance for gyno w/ this cycle? I have never done deca, and haven't many problems so far with sust, omna, dbol, winstrol, and sten.
If I do have a problem would the clomid or nolvadex help with the progesteron induced gyno?

rugbyplayer said:
So I assume you got to visit the island for a little while too?
Bump for the devil dogs bro... I was in paris island in 91 3rd batalion 3025.... hey cycle sounds good but ya know I was just reading another post talking about taking the test and d-bol first then on to the deca... might be something to check into...acually they were talking about sus. and d-bol but just a thought ?!?!:vampire: we're all green just different shades..

Top Bottom