x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Need Help in Selecting a Good Diuretic

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Need Help in Selecting a Good Diuretic within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have a question that I hope someone here may be able to answer. I was not sure where to post this as the topics were inconclusive... I am a 46 Year Old Male who had a Heart Attack back in March of 2000. I went through the Cath Procedure where 2 stints were placed in the Coronary Arteries of the heart. No bypass... After the heart attack, I was placed on Atenelol, Lasix, and Aspirin on a per day basis... It has been well over a year since this happened and I am wanting to get off

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Cool Need Help in Selecting a Good Diuretic

I have a question that I hope someone here may be able to answer. I was not sure where to post this as the topics were inconclusive...

I am a 46 Year Old Male who had a Heart Attack back in March of 2000. I went through the Cath Procedure where 2 stints were placed in the Coronary Arteries of the heart. No bypass...

After the heart attack, I was placed on Atenelol, Lasix, and Aspirin on a per day basis...

It has been well over a year since this happened and I am wanting to get off the lasix. I have already taken myself off the Atenelol. I am also a Diabetic (Non-Insulin) taking Glucotrol XL 5mg daily. My sugar levels were staying around 200-300. Took myself off the Glucotrol and now my suagr levels are staying around the 120-140 range (near normal)...

I have been reading about the Dandelion Leaves that help with pulling fluid off your system (similar to Lasix buy with no side effects...

And information that anyone would be able to share about this Natural Diuretic would be greatly appreciated. I spoke with my cardiologist and of course he stated that I would need to stay on the Lasix the rest of my life. I feel this is BS. There is always an alternative...

Thank you and you have a great group here and will be reading much info from everyone...

MedicTech...

Good Broly
    i know that grapefruit has diaretic (sp)properties

Olympian
    A low carb diet has diuretic properties. Also, excessive water intake (over 8 glasses per day) has a diuretic effect as well.

All Natural

Re: Need Help in Selecting a Good Diuretic

Quote Quote posted by DrJMW
    A low carb diet has diuretic properties. Also, excessive water intake (over 8 glasses per day) has a diuretic effect as well.
    I agree with the dr plenty water and low carbs....peace.........mike

HRT keeps me young! thelion2005's Avatar

Re: Need Help in Selecting a Good Diuretic

Quote Quote posted by DrJMW
    Agree. However, sugar (including fruit) and flour carbs did it best for me.