Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with second cycle...

wcw500

So my first cycle of Test E(500mg) went great except at week 7 or 8 I started getting gyno sympthoms and by the end of the cycle I had a little lump behind my nipples. Im doing my pct now of nolva and it is slowly going away. So my question for my second cycle is what dose should I take aromasin at and can just start taking when gyno sympthoms show up?

Second cycle is TestE/EQ(500mgs 1-12) and possible Dbol(30mg 1-4)

Also im not sure but I think my hair got a bit thinner(probably didnt) from fist cycle. Are any of these compounds sever on hair loss and if so what could I take?

Jump on the Aromasin as soon as you start noticing your nips getting sensitive

I normally start the aromasin the same time as the test because i'm bad to get really sensitive nips real quick if i'm not taking an AI

Jump on the Aromasin as soon as you start noticing your nips getting sensitive

I normally start the aromasin the same time as the test because i'm bad to get really sensitive nips real quick if i'm not taking an AI
Thanks, but I just found out I cant get aromasin. What are other AI's I could use while on cycle? If you could list a few that be great.

Top Bottom