Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help with safe cycle for HIV/Diabetes combo

MCS1900

Hi everyone.
I'm needing some help. 1st time Ive posted up in a forum but I'm having a hell of a time finding help with this with my medical issues. Forgive me if this is long winded.

Im 25, female, 5'7" and 190lbs and I have both HIV (2010 hetero sex, on meds) Celiac (no wheat diet) and type one diabetes (aka insulin dependent, 1998) and a partial hysterectomy ( 2013, still have ovaries but slightly reduced function, but not low enough to be on meds yet according to dr). The least Ive weighed in the past 10 years is around 180 despite healthy eating and exercise (collegiate sports) Insulin has always made me pack on and keep the weight. I need something to give me a little extra help and get past this hump I'm in but thats gonna be safe with the medical issues.

Last edited:
I understand your deli a. Same boat crept I am male. Read, read, ask questions, and start researching. Information is power. Biotoxic

Bumping this to the top. Went on a whey protein kick. Still working out and varying calories/workouts (cycling) trying to break this point. Feel like I'm stuck at 180 permanently. I'm fit-ish. Can easily run a few miles on my lunch break. Still carrying fat around my middle. Guessing too many years of not altering my insulin pump locations. Still looking for advice.

Top Bottom