Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help from the pros

Nuh

SO!

Thank you in advance. This is going to be my third cycle, my previous cycles were very simple of just test prop 250 at about 500mg a week for 10 weeks each, then pct straight nolva at 40mg ED for the first 2 weeks and then 20mg for the next 2 weeks.

My first cycle went great and I gained a lean 11 pounds and kept legitimately everything save some water. Second cycle was a bust, and I barely pushed out 10 pounds during my second semester at school, but unfortunately lost about 70% of it. I kind of neglected PCT after the first couple weeks because I figured it went so well the first time... Live and learn I guess.

Stats are age 21, 6'1, 184 pounds 6-8%, down 7 pounds after my last cycle :'(

I'm sick of struggling to gain weight because I want to maintain a low bf, so the goal of this cycle is to BULK. I always have a problem eating during school but this summer I'm doing manual labor and my appetite has skyrocketed. I want to take advantage of this, and have in my possession now 20ml of 200 deca, 20ml 250 enth, and about 15ml 250 prop left from my last cycles. I want to use the prop to kick start the cycle and taper off at the end so I don't have to wait weeks to start pct with the deca. I bought the enth to stack with the deca but I don't know how I should go about the transition from prop to enth and deca. HOW THE HECK DO I DOSE THESE?? I have no experience with longer esters nor kickstarting a cycle. Am I right in thinking once I'm stable with the enth an deca I can pin them once a week?

I have left over nolva but my fucked up pct on the last cycle means I'm way more stingy now about my protocols and I bought a fair amount of HCG. Should I use this throughout the entire cycle considering deca would shut me the fuck down? Should I use it near the end? Money isn't really an issue, its not that expensive.

Thanks bros. I know I'm not an expert so correct me if I'm wrong in anything that I'm saying.

Even though test enanthate and deca are both long estered steroids, you still want to inject them twice per week. I would do a simple 15 week cycle of 500mg test/week + 300mg deca per week. You will have just enough test and prop to make that work.

I wouldn't use HCG with your cycle - HCG is some nasty stuff. It actually raises estrogen levels and often is what CAUSES the gyno people experience from their cycle. Read this: Did you know HCG is dangerous? - Evolutionary.org

You also need an AI with your cycle and an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline because you are using a nandrolone.

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 11 - 15
testosterone p 150mg EOD
deca 300mg/week
cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

What about prop to kickstart though? Wouldn't it make sense to use some prop in the beginning so I'm not waiting 4-5 weeks to see results? I don't have a tonne of prop but it's strong. 250mg/ml. I'm pretty sure that's accurate because the pip when I first started was abysmal. Also I forgot to mention that I have a supply of liquid Adex on hand, but I only really used it during pct I had no need for it during cycle. Thanks for the dosing and insight bro

I like Muskate's layout above. Especially the inclusion of a full and proper pct for you to stick to this cycle. I also agree with running the prop at the end. Start the enan and deca the same time since they are long esters. Inject twice per week. You could kick start with the prop if you wanted though, completely up to you.

You can def kickstart with the prop. Also you do need to run the adex. Your goal (IMO) should always be to manage e2. Even though you my not get gyno that doesnt mean e2 isnt wreaking havoc on you and your health. I have found for me the optimal way to cycle is to manage my e2 and keep it within my off cycle range even when I am on cycle. By the time you reach the point of gyno or even symptoms of it you have already had unhealthy levels of e2 that are bad for you. Keeping e2 withing off cycle range while on cycle allows you too reap the benefits of e2 without any of the costs.
As far as HCG I have personally done very well using it on cycle and up to 3 days pre pct. The key to using it safely and optimally IMO is to use a low dose. This prevents any leydig cell desensitization yet allows you to maintain leydig cell function your entire cycle. This paves the way for a smooth, fast and efficient recovery. I am talking a dosage of only 250iu's- 2x/week. Once I incorporated HCG in this manner my recovery became much smoother and things like gains retention and libido all improved significantly for me. Personally I dont run a cycle without it.
Another note, I personally do not use an ai in my pct (you mentioned using adex). I personally refer a serm based pct along with any other supplements you might choose to add in for libido and recovery enhancement. I am sure there are some out there that are helpful for this but honestly I do not personally have a lot of first hand experience using them. Call me old school but I refer a traditional serm base/foundation for my pct and any add ons to that are a personal choice you should make based on your own personal response / reactions to the products you add in on top of the serm foundation.
Best of luck.

Top Bottom