Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help..plz read

Strong_Man20

okay this is what happened,
I had planned to start my cycle today and had everything in hand.. I took a shower and memorised the injection procedure before I took my first shot. I was gonna inject 200mg decca and 250mg of sust every 3 days for 8 weeks. I cracked open the sust amp and cut my thumb and blood was squirting everywere, then I tried to draw up the sust and the decca with a 23 gauge 1 inch pin but I couldnt. I had no idea it was so difficult to draw up the juice and was unable to, I wasted 2 amps of sust and 1 vial of decca and I have to delay my F*****G cycle to get more gear (fuck). This is becoming so much of a hasle I have no idea why im doing it...How do u guys draw up the juice plz help

Strong_Man

File the neck with a nail file, cover it with a towel and pop it off--it is not that hard. Put 3cc's of air into the deca and then withdraw, it makes it a lot easier.:)

IT is eazier you use a 21 gauge or bigger to draw and then switch to your 23 gauge to shoot it. In fact, you should use a different pin to draw anyway to avoid the dulling effect while drawing.

what they said but yes with the deca, you pump in as much air as juice that you want to pull out. and remember, asperate!!!!

Put the amps under warm water to thin out the oil, do that for 3-4 min. After your done that, take a file and score the neck of the amp, cover the top and botom parts with a cloth and snap it off, should be a clen break. Don't try to draw it up to fast as well. Hope this helps, Good Luck on your cycle!

M18

20guage pin.......easy as sucking thru a straw.....and it goes in much easier as well. Change cheeks each week to keep from building to much scar tissue.

Top Bottom