Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help : Norditropin 15mg/45iu, is this real or fake?'

vainsftw

Hello, I recently bought 540 IU's of Norditropin SimplexX 15mg/1.5ml for a pretty good price.

I got a little suspicious tho, because of the good price. I do trust my source, but when there's so much bunk floating around you can never be sure. Sadly..

Anyway..

This morning, I injected 10 IU's just to feel it. A couple of hours later I was tierd as a bear in the winter, when I sat still with my hands little over my shoulder's my arms went crazy numb, carpal tunnel syndrome was really unavoidable and at the end of the day I saw that my ankles held some water.

But after all, I'm still not sure, because the "Placebo-effect" is the strongest effect I know, believe me.. I tried some "Generic HGH" and felt crazy "effects" 2 months later when I had 10 IU's left, I tried it on a preg-stick. And guess what.. I was pregnant.

I'll post some pics of my Norditropin, I would really like to know if someone has tried these and if so, tell me your experience.

a bit late I know.. but these are 100% genuine. You can tell by how the date is part of the of the print on the cart rather than printed on later

Nah fake as hell. Better send em over here, I'll get rid of them for ya :D really tho, that's them, real deal

Top Bottom