Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help on my upcoming cycle

flex2000

hey guys, I have like ten amps of sust and a bottle of test 200 i was wondering what you guys thought would be the best way to slpit it up. thanks

I would do this with 10 amps of sust and 1 bottle of T200
Sust at 250mg/week for weeks 1-10
T200 at 200mg/week for weeks 1-10
Clomid 2 1/2- 3 weeks after your last shot. Hope this helps, Best of luck!

M18

I'm sorry I didn't notice that you have 2 tests

M18's cycle is great, also I would do a cycle with Androgen loading

use all test-200 on the first 2weeks currentely 1000mg/week, then continue with Sustanon 500mg/week for 5weeks then 250mg for the last 1weeks
use Test-200 before using Sustanon, as it's faster acting that Sustanon & You'll be able to do Androgen loading

I mean by Androgen loading that it's the phase in which you load and elevate plasma androgen levels, hitting the receptors when they're still clean & fresh and get less chances from aromatising
and of course most of the gains occur at the first few weeks as the Androgen receptors can tolerate a larger amount of Steroids, so why do you have to wait many weeks then taking it when the receptors started to being saturated

I don't feel like doing the math
but i would stay at atleast 500mg through out and then hit up the clomid for 3 weeks post cycle...starting 2 weeks after your last shot

What are you talking about TMAN2,
Would Clomid helps on Androgen loading
of course it's essential with everycycle but it will do nothing for Androgen loading

Top Bottom