Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with my bloodworks results

nexus7

Hello all,

I have just had full bloodworks done cause I plan to start a bulking cycle in jan.
I also wanted to have it done cause I have been feeling sorta down at the gym for a long time now (1year +). no big muscle loss though / libido OK.

just for info : my last cycle dates from over 2 years ago and that was basically just a and 8 week primo@300mg/ 4 week winnie@200mg cycle to harden up - never did proper PCT though.

here goes:
(bearing in mind we use metric system in Europe)
LH:2.1 mUI/ml
FSH: 2.5 UI/ml
17 BETA ESTRADIOL: 19.27 nanoGram/Liter
PROLACTIN:28.9 nanoGram/ml
TSH (I think it's T3): 1.94 mU/L
free T4: 0.99 nanoGram/DL

still waiting for TESTOSTERONE results but not too optimistic about them from the looks of these results.
Can anyone comment on what's there even the testosterone results aren't there yet.

Any help appreciated!

1. What is your age?

2. LH is in the low normal range which normally translates as low testosterone.

3. Prolactin is almost double the normal limit. Are you experiencing frequent headaches or any vision disturbances?

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
1. What is your age?

2. LH is in the low normal range which normally translates as low testosterone.

3. Prolactin is almost double the normal limit. Are you experiencing frequent headaches or any vision disturbances?

Jenetic

Thanks for replying Jenetic,

I am 32 - no headaches or vision troubles whatsoever - just generally feeling low and not so motivated.
I finally got my test results (they were made by a different lab - thats why it took so damn long!)
Only problem: it does not say which is free or bound:

1. 18,5 nmol/L (normal ranges given: 8,7 -> 34,7)
2. 5,3 ng/ml (normal ranges given: 2,5 -> 10,0)

SO what do you think?

Total Testoterone: 18.5 nmol/L SI units = 533 ng/dl Conventional units.

Sounds like you are just stressed and more than likely depressed about something.

Not to cause any alarm, but you may want to follow up with a physician in regards to the Prolactin issue.

Good Luck

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
Total Testoterone: 18.5 nmol/L SI units = 533 ng/dl Conventional units.

Sounds like you are just stressed and more than likely depressed about something.

Not to cause any alarm, but you may want to follow up with a physician in regards to the Prolactin issue.

Good Luck

Jenetic

Jenetic, thanks for shedding light on those result for me, man.
I really appreciate this -
You make this board just so worthwile!

PS:
- does this mean I can start my cycle without being too concerned?
- LH is naturally low for me ?
- Do you think this constitutes a sufficiently solid 'baseline' to compare to once I do my PCT, or should I get treatment and get tested again?

Thanks again.

In a nutshell, you are good to go.

Jenetic

Top Bottom