Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help keeping mass!

GMac982

Hey All-
I'm 6'0, 175. I'm looking to put on a sustainable 8 lbs. I work at a gym, so I lift very consistantly, and my diet is very clean. I take in about 250 grams of clean protein a day, however I'm still having difficulty keeping weight and mass on.

I have cycled Superdrol NG and Ecdyplex/Trenaplex before and had decent results. However, my liver counts have been off, and I'm looking to supplement in a non-oral means. I would love some advice from those who have experimented with this. Any advice/help would be great! Also, leads as where to shop would be great as well.

Thanks!

Hey All-
I'm 6'0, 175. I'm looking to put on a sustainable 8 lbs. I work at a gym, so I lift very consistantly, and my diet is very clean. I take in about 250 grams of clean protein a day, however I'm still having difficulty keeping weight and mass on.

I have cycled Superdrol NG and Ecdyplex/Trenaplex before and had decent results. However, my liver counts have been off, and I'm looking to supplement in a non-oral means. I would love some advice from those who have experimented with this. Any advice/help would be great! Also, leads as where to shop would be great as well.

Thanks!

Superdrol NG is neither a PH/DS or steroid..
It is a herbal...

I think you need to read up on PCT first...

I think you need to read up on PCT first...
x2. He should look into HCGenerate. It is an OTC product but is the most powerful natural test booster on the market IMO. Always is staple for my "cruise" and really helps me recover.

I run it for 8 weeks-5 caps aday

Thanks for the responses-

To respond to a few- I have researched PCT quite a bit, I have based my PCT off of this research and the advice of others via following cycle diary and speaking with these individuals at lenth.

As for myself, I am 24, 6.5% bodyfat. I have boosted my food intake tremendously over the past few weeks. A normal days diet is as follows. Breakfast- Protein shake 2 hard boiled eggs and 3 scrambled. Tuna sandwich around 10:30. Lunch is a grilled chicken breast with some sort of greens. Around 3:00 I'll do a protein shake and a peanut butter sandwich. For dinner I usually do a steak and baked potato. Before bed I'll do a light snack and one more protein shake.

Thanks again for the help.

Top Bottom