Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help identifying winstrol, winstrol experts plz help!

bled12345

I need help identifying wether some winstrol i have is actually winstrol or not.

I know the colour can vary, but the stuff i have right now is in gel caps and inside it is in powder form. It is a creamy yellowish white colour.

Can anyone tell me some ways to identify the chemical substance? does winstrol all taste the same? does it break down in water differently than other chemicals? what are some ways, if any, that anyone here can tell me to verify this winstrol...

Thanks in advance, and happy new years! hope everyone sticks to there new plans and makes some big gains =)

It sounds like you have a UG brand that was capped. You have to remember that if that is the case there will also be filler in the cap so the color could be off depending on what was used for the filler

thanks mikebzt, thats some of the more useful information i've gotten out of this thread. but i still can't believe anyone can help me, doesn't anyone here know any ways to tell wether winstrol is real or not? the chemical taste can't vary that much between brands can it? its all still stanalozol (sp?)

because of it being blended with another product and then capped the taste taste will not always hold true. Which UG lab was it from? From that I am sure there are enough bros on this board that will tell you if it is legit or not.

Top Bottom