Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help... Having Surgery and on Anavar

haxedout

I have been taking Anavar for a few weeks now(80mg ed).. I have to have surgery (ACL Reconstruction-knee) next week. I was at the doctors today and they told me to quit taking any supplements...They said it could thin my blood.. Does anyone know if the anavar will effect my surgery or anathesics(however u spell it-doped up)? Can it cause any problems? i dont really want to tell them i juice.. but i will if it will cause any complications..

Thanks guys

I have no medical advice for ya on this one. But if I were you, I would just stop the anavar 2-3 days before surgery, and then continue it after. It will probably help with recovery time.

Anavar will affect your bleeding time if it is damaging your liver. Your liver makes all your clotting factors and if it is damaged from gear or even alcoholism, you have a higher risk of bleeding like a stuck pig. Also, make sure you dont take any aspirin or motrin for at least a week before the surgery.

T

DAAAA

This is a NO F'ing Brainer, tell the Doc what's up, and also prefes it with that you no it's bad and your not going to stop, to get that out of the way. The doc should tell you when you need to stop and when you could resume. Your f'ing with your life here folks, people die all the time from anathesa(sp) and side effects. SO ask someone who really knows and not some people on a broad, as much help as they can be. sometimes it's better to goto the source.

Anavar is given as treatment for alcoholic hepatitis and some other liver disorders. I would probably lower or discontinue the anavar until after your knee id done, although I believe that you are in little danger.

I had a doctor tell me that it didn't matter that I was on AS when I had surgery. (He could be wrong though - he wasn't a surgeon). If I were you i'd stop a few days before and resume a day or two after surgery.

When surgeons tell you to stop taking supplements, what they really mean is don't take anything with Vit E in it. This thins your blood. Avoid aspirin too.

Top Bottom