Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Have Questions Basic Stuff cycle, convertion, etc

pip88

Banned
Ok guys I am about to start a cycle
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=diamondlj1.jpg
I am getting all I need for it in a week and I just have some basic questions about it. Does deca come in larger vials and if it doesnt and 200mg is the largest, what is the converstion of mg to ml because the ones i have seen look. Also could you take creatine while on a cycle? im more confused on the cycle and how mg and ml work with cc and stuff.

pip88 said:
Ok guys I am about to start a cycle
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=diamondlj1.jpg
I am getting all I need for it in a week and I just have some basic questions about it. Does deca come in larger vials and if it doesnt and 200mg is the largest, what is the converstion of mg to ml because the ones i have seen look. Also could you take creatine while on a cycle? im more confused on the cycle and how mg and ml work with cc and stuff.

I will try to help you with what NOT to do. Do NOT run D-bol for 9 weeks. Do NOT wait until PCT to run your HCG. Not to be a prick but that cycle in your link has DISASTER written all over it.

How many cycles have you done before this attempt? Age? Diet? Training experience? Post these things up so we can better help you.

Once we know more about you and your experience it will be much easier to help.

this will be my first cycle my age is 20 and my diet is good i was a track star high school and not do mixed martial arts and could you explain a little bit more are you saying this cycle is not good?

We don't need to be giving steroid and cycle advice to anyone under 21 bro.

Give us your stats, training history, and diet example, and we'll go from there.

Make sure you wait to order, because it honestly sounds like you dont have a clue what you're doing.

Chris

Sorry bro... you need to do a lot more research.
We cannot help with cycle advise now other than to wait a few years.
A solid diet and training regimend is all you need right now.
Thanks

ill be 21 in a couple months so it really doesnt matter i have been looking at this stuff for a while and most of my friends do use it in there training so i am hoping to clear some of this stuff up before i go on "vacation" from texas.

my diet is already straight i do about 3 shakes a day from using realgains and i have been using various supplements. I get everything i need to take in everyday but am now try to take a different tatic.

It does matter bro! If you have been researching then why go 9 weeks with dbol?
We are here to help you out so you don't make mistakes your friend coula have made.
I can't see that site on my phone so I am going from the other posts. what's your 'planned' pct?
Also you have not given us your stats. please do.

1 cc = 1 ml btw.

pip88 said:
ill be 21 in a couple months so it really doesnt matter i have been looking at this stuff for a while and most of my friends do use it in there training so i am hoping to clear some of this stuff up before i go on "vacation" from texas.

Come back once you're 21 and we will help you out.

If you do run those compounds the way they are listed you are asking for MAJOR trouble. To each their own.

Just because you have the stuff, it doesn't mean you know how to use it.

im 6' 3'' weight 166 my bf im petty sure is 10% and how can i alter this cycle because im about 97% positive i will be doing something within a week

Top Bottom